Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

Reviews for Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

Mike
Mike

Garage doors

I am very happy with the look of my new garage doors. New rollers are Super quiet, the windows let in so much light into the garage, no need to use the light during the day. Rob is a true professional at his job. Everything was delivered as per the contract. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a stress free upgrade to your house. Thanks Rob for a job well done.

Thank you for your review! - Maple Garage Doors

Dan in Markham
Dan in Markham

Garage doors

We found Maple Overhead Doors excellent. They are easy to deal with, they were friendly and professional. Six months after the garage doors were installed one of the glass panels had cracked due to the severe cold we had this winter and a manufacturing defect in the glass. After we contacted them they prompt resolved the issue. I would highly recommend them. Their customer service is top notch. Something that you don’t see often these days.

Thank you for the kind review! We greatly appreciate it. - Maple Garage Doors

Ralph in Markham
Ralph in Markham

Great service!

Grateful to Christina for the prompt response to my issue. She was able to resolve the problem with my garage door right away. Friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. Thank you Christina and Maple Overhead Garage Doors!

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are always here to help all our customers, anytime you need anything please let us know.Thank you.

Private User reviews , ON

Garage Door Installation

From start to finish these guys were completely amazing. Rob was very knowledgeable and took his time going through the options with us. The installers were professional and clean. Our door looks beautiful! We will definitely recommend Maple Garage Doors to our friends and family. Thanks for all the hard work!

Appreciate the kind words! Our main goal to keep our clients satisfied for years to come. Let us know if you need anything in the future. - Maple Garage Doors

Fatima in Old Toronto
Fatima in Old Toronto

Garage Doors

I want to take this opportunity to recognize this company. They are truly outstanding, professional and the service is out of this world. Thank you Kristina, Rob and the men that came out to install the garage doors. I absolutely love them, they enhanced the look of my house tremendously!!! I will and would only recommend Maple Overhead to anyone!!!! Fatima, Brampton Ontario

Thank you very much Fatima for your kind review. We are glad you love your new doors and are always here whenever you need anything.

Maple garage door team

GD
GD

Custom Garage doors

Our experience with Rob and Cristina was seamless from the very beginning when we first met and were shown different styles and material we could use. Emails and phone calls are returned promptly. We chose stained cedar wood and could not be happier with selection. Installation was done professionally and quickly with top quality hardware and equipment. Doors open smoothly and so quietly. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind review! This door was a fantastic choice for your home! All the best.

-Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage doors and remote

Best experience we have ever had with an installer. Excellent workmanship and 6 yrs later doors and work still excellent. Professional and really kind customer service. Called 6 yrs after installation about lost remote and they patiently guided us on how to change code. No sales pitch to buy more products just very thoughtful assistance. Thank you!

Thank you for the review!

Eban in Seaton Village
Eban in Seaton Village

Quick and efficient install

I needed my 25 year garage old door replaced. I spoke to Rob and got a quote. He was very professional and the installation was set up within 2 days. The guys showed up at 6 am and were done by 830. Great job and would highly recommend them.

Thank you Eban for the great review! We appreciate your business. Enjoy the new garage door!

-Maple Overhead Garage Doors

Theresa
Theresa

Garage door

Maple overhead garage door were amazing from the moment I contacted Rob for a quote to the day of install everything went according to plan. I recommend this company. They are very professional and really care about there customers that was very important to us.

Thank you kindly for the review. Hope you enjoy your new garage door!

-All of us at Maple Overhead Garage Doors

vzigomanis
vzigomanis
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced Garage Doors

I luv my new Garage Doors. The Service guys were three men altogether, so the work was done quickly.

Thank you glad you love your new doors :)

More about Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

We here at Maple Overhead Garage Doors have over 20 years of garage door experience. We strive for perfection and guarantee quality work. As an authorized dealer of Wayne Dalton & Liftmaster Products, we have the most competitive pricing in the industry.