H5 Interiors

Interior Decorators
Interiors by art of Living Toronto ON M1R 5G8

Review for H5 Interiors

Happy Renos

I was looking to upgrade a 70 year old house main floor to make it modern yet cozy in the city of Toronto. I reached out Naveed of H5 Interiors. She had great Ideas. She always provided several choices so that I can chose what I liked. She helped with cutting costs and she project managed the whole renovations so that I didn't have to worry about anything. I love my home and entertain all the time now.

More about H5 Interiors

We offer complete packages for both residential and commercial projects, including custom-made furniture, wall treatments, furniture refurbishing, colour consultation, custom-designed functional kitchens or a complete renovation project. We provide design boards, floor plans and sketches incorporating the wish list of our clients.
Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Toronto?