Pro Hanging

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Pro Hanging

Billy
Billy

Great service! Quick and Courteous!

Igal is amazing! Such a nice guy and really is a professional! We've had him come hang everything from artwork, televisions, and large mirrors. He assessed what we needed and had things on hand to properly hang anything. He's a true professional! Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for this. Enjoy!

GreeneMay
GreeneMay

Excellent Hanging of Artwork

Our place looks so much better now that Igal has hung our artwork on concrete walls that we were unable to tackle. He did an excellent, careful job ensuring that everything was hung straight and securely. The day of our appointment, he arrived right on time and got right to work hanging 6 canvases, a few small textile hangings and a bulletin board. We recommend him highly and will call him again if and when we have more pieces to hang. Thank you Igal!

Thank you very much for your review.
It's been a pleasure working for you.

Angus in North York
Angus in North York

Art and Mirror Hanging

I hired Igal to hang a newly purchased painting after reading about his excellent service on HomeStars. He was punctual, quick and I could tell that he wanted the painting to be lined up perfectly.

He also hung a mirror and a small print for free after completing the larger job.

I would recommend him to everyone as price was fair and he takes his craft seriously.

Thanks again for your review !

Elisa from Toronto
Elisa from Toronto

Mirror Hanging

I called Igal to arrange a time to hang an oversized mirror in one of the hallways of my home. He was very accommodating and showed up on time. He was quiet, but very polite and professional and knew exactly what tools he needed to mount the large mirror. He took great care to make sure it was level and was a pleasure to have around. Very pleased with his work and would absolutely call him again for future work.

igal

Viki from Oakville
Viki from Oakville

Hanging pictures

I contacted ProHanging after reading all the great reviews on HomeStars and I was not disappointed. Igal did a great job hanging our pictures in our new condo. He was punctual, very efficient, professional and knowledgeable. I trusted him right away! I will definitely be calling Igal back in the future. Highly recommended!!!

Thank you very much for this.

R.M.
R.M.

Hanging of Antique Oryx Head Taxidermy and Heavy Antique Shutter

I had Yigal come in to hang an old antique Oryx head taxidermy above my fireplace. Since this was an old, heavy, and fragile piece, I did not want to attempt this on my own. I also had a very heavy antique ornate window shutter from India that I thought was too heavy to hang on the wall. I called Yigal and he was very professional and clearly knew what he was doing. He had all of the tools and hanging materials he needed to get the job done properly and quickly. Don't bother hanging anything of value on your own. Call Yigal and leave it to a professional to get the job done right!
I actually had this work done in 2015, but am embarrassed to say that I completely forgot to follow-up with a review on HomeStars. I found Yigal's card in my desk and thought I would post a review - better late than never!

Thank you very much for your review.
It's always my pleasure to help you.

Art hanging gallery wall

Thank you so much, Yigal. Everything is exactly how we wanted it, and you installed a complicated wall of art quickly, professionally and brilliantly, as well as fixing some of our own attempts at art hanging. We look forward to having you back to hang the next lot. Thank you again. Can not recommend ProHanging enough.

Thank you very much for this. Enjoy everything.

L.Tai from Toronto
L.Tai from Toronto

Mirror Hanging

Would like to take this opportunity to thank Igal for the beautiful mirror installed in our en suite. This is the second mirror he has installed for us over a period of three years. The first mirror was a constant reminder of Igal's professionalism. We knew who to call when help was needed. Igal is dependable, trustworthy and meticulous and more importantly - he is caring. Thank you for helping us get rid of the old mirrors. It is always a pleasure talking to you. You are a breath of fresh air.

Mrs. Tai from Toronto

Thank you Mrs. Thai for your thoughtful review.
I really appreciate it.

Harrison in Toronto
Harrison in Toronto

Professional Service, Great Quality, Fair Price!

Igal responded promptly to questions, was reasonably priced, very professional, stayed longer to ensure we were not only satisfied but each piece of a multi-piece artwork was hung perfectly. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much. Enjoy this one of a kind masterpiece.

cheryl in Toronto
cheryl in Toronto

Large Canvas above Fireplace

Igal is an absolute professional. He showed up on time, was super courteous, but got right to work. He hung an oversized canvas for us on a tiled fireplace that we didn't want to drill into. Would definitely use Igal's service again, and would highly recommend him to anyone in the future.

Thank you very much Cheryl.
I appreciate you taking the time to do this. Enjoy.

More about Pro Hanging

ProHanging prides itself as being a high quality option for any household hanging service. Understanding the need to create a unique space means paying attention to detail and listening to the homeowner. Since 2006, ProHanging has been hanging Art, Mirrors, Picture Frames, TV's (TV installations), Blinds, and Specialty items in ...
Looking for Art & Print pros in Toronto?