Pro Hanging

Reviews for Pro Hanging

Sophie D in Toronto
Sophie D in Toronto

Large Mirror Hanging

I would definitely recommend Igal for any of your hanging needs. He was very professional and really knows what he is talking about. He was efficient and tidy and was done in about an hour. I will be happy to call him back again in the future and recommend him to my friends. Thank you Igal !

My Pleasure, thank you for having me.

Mike
Mike

Painting/Photograph Hanging & Shelf Installation

Igal recently hung over 40 paintings and photographs and installed a number of floating shelves throughout my home and I was very pleased with the results. He's professional, efficient, resourceful and has a keen eye for interior design. I strongly recommend his services and will definitely hire him again.

Anna Marie in Ottawa
Anna Marie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hanging pictures and mounting TVS

Every service professional should work like Igal.
Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with.
Thus is the second condo that I gave used him for, 5 years apart.
All work is guaranteed, but he is so good first time around that you do not have to call him back.
He has great ideas when hanging the pictures so that they are shown to their best advantage i.e. height, in a shadow...
But he was a positive magician when he mounting 2 TVs...he cleaned up the wires, which were a fright from the previous owner. He saved me lots of time, energy and money.
Highly recommended.

Hi Anna Marie,
Thank you for your beautiful review...you made me blush. Enjoy your new place and I will come for a visit for sure :)

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Hang multiple mirrors

Igal was simply amazing! Really such a nice guy and so professional. He hung 6 round mirrors for us of various sizes in less than an hour. The mirrors are placed perfectly and they look fantastic! Thank you again Igal!!

Thank you so much for this Christina. I really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Hanging Multiple Pieces of Art

Igal was an absolute pleasure to deal with. It was easy to book a time with him that worked for both of us, he was efficient and did a great job hanging all of the art. Would use him again in a heartbeat.

Thank you very much for your wonderful words.
I'd love to help again when it's safe to do so.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Art Installation

My husband and I are truly happy to have found Igal. We have had Igal hang several pictures for us over the last few months. Instead of us, procrastinating and fretting about how we are going to hang a treasured piece of art, we now reach out to Igal. He responds quickly and is always willing to go out of his way, to accommodate. He most recently worked late the last Saturday before Christmas, to ensure I had my latest acquisition up and ready for display, in time for the holidays. Igal thank you so much.

Thank you so much !!

Margaret and Caryn  in York
Margaret and Caryn in York

Art installation

We had many different kinds and sizes of art to hang throughout our house. We hadn't used a professional for this before, but we'll always use Igal now. He did a thoroughly professional job and our artwork looks better than ever. On top of his great work, working with him was pleasant and easy. We wouldn't hesitate to call him again or recommend him.

Thank you very much for your kind and honest words.
I wish you a lifelong of happiness and good health.

Mrs. Linge in Aurora
Mrs. Linge in Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

mirror hanging

Prompt, professional and very knowledgable!!! Within an hour of my phone call Igal was at my home providing the solution for our mirror hanging problem. I can't say enough about the wonderful quality of service you provided...Thank you! We will definitely be calling you for all our future professional hanging needs

It's my pleasure to have help you out.
It was a good coincidence that you called me when I was in your area so I was able to come right away.

Billy
Billy

Great service! Quick and Courteous!

Igal is amazing! Such a nice guy and really is a professional! We've had him come hang everything from artwork, televisions, and large mirrors. He assessed what we needed and had things on hand to properly hang anything. He's a true professional! Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for this. Enjoy!

GreeneMay
GreeneMay

Excellent Hanging of Artwork

Our place looks so much better now that Igal has hung our artwork on concrete walls that we were unable to tackle. He did an excellent, careful job ensuring that everything was hung straight and securely. The day of our appointment, he arrived right on time and got right to work hanging 6 canvases, a few small textile hangings and a bulletin board. We recommend him highly and will call him again if and when we have more pieces to hang. Thank you Igal!

Thank you very much for your review.
It's been a pleasure working for you.

More about Pro Hanging

ProHanging prides itself as being a high quality option for any household hanging service. Understanding the need to create a unique space means paying attention to detail and listening to the homeowner. Since 2006, ProHanging has been hanging Art, Mirrors, Picture Frames, TV's (TV installations), Blinds, and Specialty items in ...
Looking for Art & Print pros in Toronto?