Pro Hanging

Reviews for Pro Hanging

E Jacobs in Thornhill
E Jacobs in Thornhill

Picutre hanging

Igal and Mark showed up early to hang some very heavy pictures and install a toilet paper holder . They were well equipped and had all the necessary tools etc to do the job.
They wore masks and did an amazing job.
I would not hesitate to recommend them and will use them again
Thank you Igal and Mark for an excellent job

Thank you Ellen for hiring us.
It's been a pleasure helping you and hope to see you again in the future.

F.ANN
F.ANN

HANGING BATHROOM VANITY MIRROR

Igal came to hang a large bathroom vanity mirror. In less than 30 minutes, the mirror was expertly hung. He also identified that my toilet paper holder was not installed right and he fixed that as well. It is now extremely secure.
He was pleasant to meet and extremely efficient. He came well prepared with all the tools he needed. I highly recommend him and will most definitely use him again.

Julia in Ottawa
Julia in Ottawa

Moulding Accent Wall (22ft)

Yigal did an amazing job with our wall in the dining room. His craftsmanship and precision makes the project a real eye catcher, we can’t wait until Covid restrictions are relaxed to show it to our friends and family.

He helped us a lot with other projects too - hanging TVs, Art pieces, shelves and mirrors. Always reasonable, positive and professional! We would recommend him to anyone looking for a detail oriented and exacting hanger.

Thank you very much Julia for this review.
Appreciate it.

Joe in Ajax
Joe in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Outstanding Quality and Service!!

I have hired Prohanging and Igal several times both for my business and my home. On all 4 jobs I have hired him for he did an incredible job in hanging both my Art work and several very large TVs. I would highly recommend this company. Joe T

Thank you for your support Joe.
Anytime at your service.

Trevor Adeosun in Toronto
Trevor Adeosun in Toronto

THE ABSOLUTE BEST

If you need ANYTHING hung, ask for Igal! He has hung everything for me from paintings and blinds to masks and shelves. He is super friendly and a complete professional who comes with all the necessary tools ready to hang anything and even made some helpful suggestions.

If I'm ever sentenced to death by hanging, I hope that Igal is the hangman because at least I'll know that it will be over fast and done efficiently.

Thank you Trevor. Appreciate the kind words.

janinedruery
janinedruery

Pro service by Igal

We hired Igal to hang about 40 pictures, photos and mirrors in our new home. He was professional, fast, prepared and reliable. I would highly recommend him for picture hanging.

Thank you so much Jenine!

Rosalie
Rosalie

Good service

They gave me 20 percent off because of their event. Now my condo looks really good. Service after was good as well. Their tech group impressed me. I will recommend you to my workmates!

Thank you Rosalie for your honest review.

Mike
Mike

Painting/Photograph Hanging & Shelf Installation

Igal recently hung over 40 paintings and photographs and installed a number of floating shelves throughout my home and I was very pleased with the results. He's professional, efficient, resourceful and has a keen eye for interior design. I strongly recommend his services and will definitely hire him again.

Thank you mike for your kind words.

Anna Marie in Ottawa
Anna Marie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hanging pictures and mounting TVS

Every service professional should work like Igal.
Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with.
Thus is the second condo that I gave used him for, 5 years apart.
All work is guaranteed, but he is so good first time around that you do not have to call him back.
He has great ideas when hanging the pictures so that they are shown to their best advantage i.e. height, in a shadow...
But he was a positive magician when he mounting 2 TVs...he cleaned up the wires, which were a fright from the previous owner. He saved me lots of time, energy and money.
Highly recommended.

Hi Anna Marie,
Thank you for your beautiful review...you made me blush. Enjoy your new place and I will come for a visit for sure :)

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Hang multiple mirrors

Igal was simply amazing! Really such a nice guy and so professional. He hung 6 round mirrors for us of various sizes in less than an hour. The mirrors are placed perfectly and they look fantastic! Thank you again Igal!!

Thank you so much for this Christina. I really appreciate it.

More about Pro Hanging

ProHanging prides itself as being a high quality option for any household hanging service. Understanding the need to create a unique space means paying attention to detail and listening to the homeowner. Since 2006, ProHanging has been hanging Art, Mirrors, Picture Frames, TV's (TV installations), Blinds, and Specialty items in homes, condos and various institutions throughout the GTA.

You don't pay unless you are 100% satisfied with our service. That's a promise!

Art and Picture hanging is our specialty. We started our organization based on these services and continue to provide a top-notch customer satisfaction service at its finest terms.

We do not provide Electrical work.

Services Include:

Mounting Service
*Hanging artwork and sentimental pieces is more than just hammering a nail on the wall, it’s an Art on its own. We inspect all artwork to be safely hung on a particular wall, making sure that artwork will last a lifetime.
*Mirrors Hanging and Installations
*Decorative Items Installations
*Window Coverings
*Blinds Hanging
*Bathroom Accessories Hanging
*Flat Screen TVs Mounting

Give us a call for a quote today and get it installed the right way.