Reddi Wall North

retired2107 in Webberville
retired2107 in Webberville
6 reviews Leroy Twp, MI

Concrete and Foam Home Addition

This was the epitomy of nightmare of builders. I hired them to put an addition on my home and they messed up every part of it. It was meant to be a split level, they dug too far so now it's a regular two story addition. They ordered everything in correctly so it took a year longer than it was supposed to. They did not put the metal reinforcement strips into the cement, so I have no "stud" equivalents in my walls. Every single wall is crooked and bowed, I think two of the 7 window encasements are level. The cement floor for the first level is not even or level so they used squares of press board as shims. They just kept layer in pieces of ply wood to make up the 3-4 inch slope in the floor. They cut the VERY expensive composite floor joists several inches too short, so they don't sit in the joist hangers properly. And they charged 30,000 over the estimate. I don't think there's enough space to put everything they screwed up, but I'm sure you get the picture. This company is a JOKE. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS! I have spent thousands of dollars to undo and fix what they did just so my home will pass code and inspection.