E-Scapes

Steph in Las Vegas
Steph in Las Vegas
6 reviews ,

Yard Maintenence

A few months ago I noticed that my neighbor's lawn was looking much better than before. The lawn was greener and trimmed, and the bushes weren't overgrown, as they had been before. I noticed she had a weekly landscaping crew, so one day I asked one of the worker's for a business card. E-scapes is the name of this landscaping company, they have been in business in Las Vegas for a couple years now. I hired them to start working on my yard, they are very polite, and never late. My lawn is looking great, even as it is getting hotter here. Apparently they also do designing, I am planning on having them design my drought friendly lawn.