Isr Gardening

Landscape Contractors & Designers
141 Katerina Ave Vaughan ON L4J 8H3

Reviews for Isr Gardening

Lawncare clean up

The team is very professional and they got the Job done quick and easy. They have great customer service and I would definitely use them again.

Great work for a very good price

front lawn garden

everything was great from the moment i contacted them. great service!!!!!! very friendly and professional! it was a pleasure to work with them. i love how my front garden looks! amazing work :)

New sod

I would highly recommend ISR Gardening. Israel was the only person who actually came to my house to discuss and confirm his phone estimate, which was very reasonable! He and his workmen did a great job. LOVE my new lawn!

Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoyed the sodding process, and yournew lawnreplacement

Landscaping: New Sod

Thank you Israel for completing the work to my backyard. The crew that did the work were polite and professional. The new grass in my backyard looks great! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend ISR Gardening to family and friends.

Thank you for choosing ISR Gardening Inc. I'm starting to enjoy your backyard with new and fresh sod rolls. It's time to enjoy your backyard

Private User reviews North York, ON

Back yard weed removal and new grass install

Israel was professional and completed the job QUICK! Other services quoted be double the price, with a timeline weeks away, requested multiple days to complete the job. ISR Gardening completed the same job at half the price, in half the time, and start work that same week!! My tenant is happy and i'm happy. The job was: The backyard hadn't been maintained all summer (it's now end of Aug). Weeds were waist high and thick as bush. Israel and his team quickly and cleanly removed all weeds, levelled, added earth and weed cloth, installed fresh grass and lined with gravel. All while travelling through the house!! No dirt was left in the house and everything was as it was! Great work. Would definitely recommend ISR Gardening, and would use his services again. Thanks Israel!

ZM
ZM

Landscaping

ISR did an outstanding landscaping work and provided great customer service. The company offers reasonable prices.

The crew is professional and cleaned thoroughly after they finish the work.

Highly recommended!

Irene in Vaughan
Irene in Vaughan

I had a wonderful experience with both the owner Israel and his worker. They were both very obliging and did everything that I wanted done. They work efficiently, and did an excellent job. I would certainly recommend Israel owner of ISr Gardening.

Great job. Most satisfied. I would certainly recommend Israel owner of ISR Gardening.

His employee that did most of the work was very efficient and willing to do everything that I wanted.

Donna
Donna

Front yard clean up

I’m not a fan of gardening, as a result my front yard looked messy and unkempt. Plus I have 2 dogs that didn’t help. I found ISR Gardening on google. Their service was prompt, inexpensive and did exactly what was requested. No surprises. The yard now looks so clean and tidy. ISR gardeners were professional and very courteous. I would definitely recommend them!

Sodding

Israel is a great guy to deal with. Responsible and punctual. Very patient. He did a great job . It has been 3 weeks since he completed sodding and the grass is lush and rich. Highly recommended!

More about Isr Gardening

ISR Gardening proudly provides Toronto & GTA Gardening Services to busy families and businesses. Our Toronto services are offered during both winter & summer at a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one time occurence.

Need a no obligation, no hassle home gardening quote?
Leave us your details and we'll provide you a free Toronto gardening service estimate.

Looking for an excellent gift idea? Give the gift of FREE time to your loved one. We offer a variety of gift certificates for gardening service.

Our goal is to provide a thorough Toronto lawn care experience every time at an affordable price.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!