Isr Gardening

141 Katerina Ave Vaughan ON L4J 8H3

Reviews for Isr Gardening

Irene in Vaughan
Irene in Vaughan

I had a wonderful experience with both the owner Israel and his worker. They were both very obliging and did everything that I wanted done. They work efficiently, and did an excellent job. I would certainly recommend Israel owner of ISr Gardening.

Great job. Most satisfied. I would certainly recommend Israel owner of ISR Gardening.

His employee that did most of the work was very efficient and willing to do everything that I wanted.

Donna
Donna

Front yard clean up

I’m not a fan of gardening, as a result my front yard looked messy and unkempt. Plus I have 2 dogs that didn’t help. I found ISR Gardening on google. Their service was prompt, inexpensive and did exactly what was requested. No surprises. The yard now looks so clean and tidy. ISR gardeners were professional and very courteous. I would definitely recommend them!

Sodding

Israel is a great guy to deal with. Responsible and punctual. Very patient. He did a great job . It has been 3 weeks since he completed sodding and the grass is lush and rich. Highly recommended!

Colin S.
Colin S.

Sodding

Immediate response. Right price. Completed project before scheduled date. Clean up on completion.
Job well executed. I am a totally satisfied customer. Would definitely use ISR again and would confidentially refer them.

evlin92
evlin92

Lawn care maintenance

ISR GARDENING are easy to work with. The crew show up every week at the same time. The crew members are very nice and friendly. Overall I'm happy with my yard. Would strongly recommend.

Izzy
Izzy

Sodding my back yard

ISR Gardening are professional, and easy to work with. I was extremely happy with the results. I would definitely would hire them again

Thank you Izzy for the good review. We had a pleasure of working for you to replace your grass a the backyard in Thornhill, Ontario. Doing sodding is our specialty, and we like to do lawn replacement projects

Lgeorge
Lgeorge

Landscaping thru the year, snow removal.

We are very pleased with the professional job we receive from our landscapers. The work is always impeccable.

Always happy to give good service, lawn care lawn maintenance, landscaping, sodding , at Thornhill Vaughan

More about Isr Gardening

ISR Gardening proudly provides Toronto & GTA Gardening Services to busy families and businesses. Our Toronto services are offered during both winter & summer at a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one time occurence.

Need a no obligation, no hassle home gardening quote?
Leave us your details and we'll provide you a free Toronto gardening service estimate.

Looking for an excellent gift idea? Give the gift of FREE time to your loved one. We offer a variety of gift certificates for gardening service.

Our goal is to provide a thorough Toronto lawn care experience every time at an affordable price.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!