Quality Computer Systems

Computer Repairs and Support
705 Main St Bennington VT 05201-2148
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Bennington  >  Quality Computer Systems

Review for Quality Computer Systems

smith_oakland_city
smith_oakland_city
6 reviews Bennington, VT

replaced modem in computer

My house seems to have an invisible target for lightening on it. I have had to replace my modem 3 times in about 6 years. The first 2 times it was still under warranty, so a service tech came to my house. This last time I was on my own.

I called the Quality Computer Systems shop because it was the only computer fixer-shop I knew of, to be honest. The owner was incredible helpful and replaced my modem quickly. I had my computer back in a couple of days.