Wheatley Associates

Review for Wheatley Associates

kimbers867 in Joppa
kimbers867 in Joppa
1 review Joppa, MD

Complete home renovation after extensive water damage

Wheatley was quick to get out to our house for the demolition portion of the work. Then our house had to dry for two weeks, but it took them over six weeks to begin work on our home.

Their drywall finishers have a lot to be desired.

I had a bathfitter bathroom and they promised me it would look better than bathfitters. It did not. It is acceptable but it is not my bathfitter tub.

The job was finished in December and we are still waiting for them to work the numbers for the insurance company, to see if we have any money leftover for some additional things we want to do.

Honestly, if I had to live through this again, I would have gotten bids for the work but we were in a state of shock, coming home from vacation and found out that 10,000 gallons of water had run through our house.