G & C Landcape

madbabe
madbabe
5 reviews Wood Dale, IL

Lawn Maintenance

I initially found out about this company from a neighbor. My neighbor had been using their services for a while and told me they were fast and reliable. I totally agree with her!

I have a contract set with this company. They come once every two weeks. They will mow my lawn and clean up the yard. They do a great job. They are hassle free and arrive on time and do a very good job. I never need to oversee them or even go out when they come by. They bring their supplies and finish the job in record time. My lawn always looks great and I have no complaints. I really feel that $50 a month is a small price to pay for having a clean and pretty lawn!