Computer Express

madbabe
madbabe
5 reviews Wood Dale, IL

Computer Repair

I'm a complete dummy when it comes to computers. So when my computer just stopped turning on, I got a bit concerned. I use my home computer to store many files - including important photos, numbers, and documents. And of course, I had nothing stored!

One trip to Computer Express, however, solved all my problems. The people working here are so smart. They took about twenty minutes to look over my computer and were able to diagnose the problem. They explained everything to me in a very easy to understand manner and showed me how to keep such things from happening again. Not only did I get my computer up and running - but I learned many new things as well! I love this place and would definitely go back if the need arises!