Mattress & Carpetland

DelRayMom in Alexandria
DelRayMom in Alexandria
5 reviews Potomac, VA

Carpet and Carpet Installation

I tried to give this company a zero rating, but the system wouldn't let me...

We had Carpetland do our basement carpet (I was nine months pregnant at the time). As part of our waterproofing contract, we had to have the carpet tacking strips glued down-- not nailed down -- and we paid extra for this service, as the nails would void our waterproofing warantee. The installer showed up, I reminded him of the glue, and I could HEAR him nail it down. I immediately requested that he stop and called his supervisor, who claimed that I "didn't know what I was talking about" even though I could SEE the nails hammered into our floor. It took two weeks for them to get someone out to fix it and reinstalled -- and they showed up the DAY I was giving birth. Thankfully, they did end up paying our waterproofing company to come out to inspect and patch the holes they created, so that our warantee was not void.

The actual carpet was good quality and at a good price -- but the installation service was HORRIBLE!!