Funny how the rest of us had hellish experiences when yours was so dreamy. Well, perhaps you didn't get the treatment we got because it's not as easy to bully a man than it is the bully single women or students.
This is by far THE worse company I have EVER had the misfortune of having to deal with. I would not ever ever recommend dealing with this company to anyone. They are awful. Whatever you do, DO NOT contact...??
If you value your time, your belongings and your money - Avoid this company AT ALL COST!
Listing all I've had to endure since the day I made the mistake of calling them, would take a few pages, but in a nutshell:
- They are dishonest in their billing practices (adding charges out of nowhere days after the 'contract' is signed)
- They have restrictive 'policies' which can easily be avoided by dealing with pretty much ANY other company out there (2 month minimum, 72hrs notice to access your things AND a $30 fee on top of that, $60 if you do not give 72hrs notice - and this only gives you access for 1hr -- ridiculous)
- Totally disorganized, try anyway they can to get money out of you once they are in possession of your belongings! After I first started having problems with them, I found an online review from a past customer that was pretty much a summary of my own issues.
- Most horrible customer service: they will simply ignore you, ignore your questions, or actually hang up on you when you are trying to get some explanations about the charges on your bill!
- Not only did they charged my credit card for an amount I did not authorize (I authorized a specific amount and they disregarded completely), they denied ever charging anything saying the transaction was declined and as a result, charging me a 'fee'
- only they did charge my credit card, it did show up on my statement, and I did provide a copy of this statement. They refused to acknowledge this, or to even look into the issue. Ignore, ignore, and ignore.
And of course, they began adding 'late payment' fees & other frivolous fees at an abusive frequency.
After it became clear that my questions would not be answered, and that in fact none of my emails were returned, I filed a complaint with the BC Better Business Bureau. Keepsafe ignored the complaint and emails from the BBB representative. It is all documented, look it up and save yourself some major trouble!
Buyer Beware - Avoid at all cost.