KS Construction And Kitchen Cabinets

General Contractors
195-41 Jamaica Avenue Queens NY 11423
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Hollis  >  KS Construction And Kitchen Cabinets

Reviews for KS Construction And Kitchen Cabinets

Andrew in Brooklyn
Andrew in Brooklyn
6 reviews Brooklyn, NY

Remodel Kitchen

I had my kitchen remodeled and I used these guys to help me do it. They gave me a good price, knew what they were doing, and worked fast. They did an excellent job and were always professional and friendly. I highly recommend this company.

LongBeachCoupe
LongBeachCoupe
5 reviews Lido Beach, NY

Cabinet masters

These guys know what they are doing, that is for sure. They redid my entire kitchen and put cabinets in my garage. They showed up on time, and worked hard to complete the job within the promised deadline. I would recommend them to anyone!

More about KS Construction And Kitchen Cabinets

We do it al - demolish, frame, drywal, decorative painting, interior and exterior, stone, brick, decorative concrete, custom kitchen cabinets, premade cabinets, custom furniture, bedrom sets, vanities, kitchen islands etc. etc. etc.