Adda Construction

31 Treasure Rd Vaughan ON L6A 2Y7

Reviews for Adda Construction

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Landscaping in front

This company did our front landscaping with interlock and small area with shrubs in summer of 2015. Now its 2016, the interlock is sinking, stones are moving and grout has washed away. They keep ignoring my messages, phone calls, etc. They said they did a "drive by" to check whats wrong, without us even being home to show them the problem. don't ever take this company, terrible.

r in maple
r in maple
1 review ,

backyard landscaping interlocking

I had another landscaper come in and it was terrible to te point I sent him away. I contacted dan and he was owesome. Finished the job professionally. I highly recommend them.