Simple Man's Tree Service

Review for Simple Man's Tree Service

Meredith in Meridian Kessler
Meredith in Meridian Kessler
1 review , IN

Removed two trees from front yard, trimmed two other trees

I need two failing hemlocks removed from the front of my house. Both trees were within inches of my screened in front porch. Joshua and his crew were able to bring both trees down without any problem. One tree could fall across the street, but my neighbors were parked in the way of the other tree and they were not home. Joshua was able to guide the enormous tree into my neighbor's yard and split two closely planted yuccas. Nothing was harmed. The work was fast, efficient and incredible to watch. This was all done in a couple of hours on the fourth of July. The clean-up was done so well, that you couldn't see sawdust in the yard. Fantastic job! I would/will hire him again for any work I need done in the future.

All communication was professional and prompt. Great service!

More about Simple Man's Tree Service

Full Service Tree Service offering solutions to any tree care needs. Check out our site for detailed info: www. SMTS. us