I-Spy Home Inspection

Kellie in WInthrop
Kellie in WInthrop
2 reviews , MA

Home Inspection

When we had our home inspection, Rich from I-Spy (who is very familiar with Winthrop) came out to do it. I could not have had a better experience. He was thorough, detailed, and never made me feel stupid with any of my questions. He told me how everything worked, what to look for in case something went wrong, and how to fix things on my own without breaking the bank. He was so warm and comfortable, I felt like I was talking with my father. I would recommend him and his company to anyone in the area who needs a home inspection done.