K.H. Renovations, Inc.

Basement Renovation
205 N Cass Ave Westmont IL 60559
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Westmont  >  K.H. Renovations, Inc.

Reviews for K.H. Renovations, Inc.

N.Hofhiemer in Westmont
N.Hofhiemer in Westmont
1 review Division No. 14, SK

Bath Re-tile

I spoke with a bunch of different people trying to find the right contractor to re-tile my bathroom. I received a recommendation from the Riverside Exchange and I wasn’t let down! K.H. was the fastest responder when I reached out to them and it didn’t stop there! Bill, the Project Manager, was great at communicating during the project. I was never left in the dark during any part of the renovation. I didn’t have to wait for anyone to show up, the workers arrived on time every day, the job site was left clean and tidy, and my bathroom was done on time. The office staff was very friendly and professional, my proposal was sent to me within days of me calling for an estimate, and the work done in my bathroom exceeded my expectations! Using K.H. Renovations was a great experience. I will be calling K.H. for my next project.