Menards

Michelles
Michelles
2 reviews , IL

laundy hook up equipment

We had just gotten a new gas dryer and I wanted to get a new vent hose and gas line so everything was new. I came into the store and saw the aisle with the dryer vents but couldn't find the new gas hose. After walking up and down a few aisles and passing and associate at least twice with no response from them I asked them where I could find it and they just told me where it was located instead of walking me to the appropriate aisle/spot. It was a Monday afternoon around 2pm and they were not busy at all and should have been a little more helpful.