Universal Painting Est 1985

Reviews for Universal Painting Est 1985

fair
fair

Great work from Andy and Jason

Andy was super quick to respond and come by for a quote. Jason did the work and was meticulous, as well as a great guy. I wouldn't hesitate using Universal Painting again for any painting needs.

Thank you for your positive feedback ,Jason enjoyed working with you also. see you next time !

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Bedrooms, basement refurb

From quote to completionapprox 3 weeks. Excellent work, friendly.
Recommended to neighbor who went with them as well.

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Quality work. Fair price.

This was the second time I had Universal Painters do work for me. Andy and his crew are the best. They do a great job every time. More than just painters, they smooth out rough and lumpy walls and make them look new. Polite, on time, and on budget. Id recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for your faith in Universal Painting working for you was a great experience!

gregh
gregh

Office & Store Painting

The guys @ Universal Painting completely redid the store and office area of our Peterborough location and I wouldnt hesitate to call them again well done!

Thank you for your kind words, working with Gibson Supplies was a pleasure I hope we can experience it again

David in Peterborough
David in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Universal Painting Rolling Rockstars!

I have had Universal conduct work for me twice. Once to paint our entrance way which I did the first time (when I was younger). Very high over the stairs, you need scaffolding etc. Andy and his team did a fantastic job, many doors and trim ( would have taken me forever ) and we had a wedding coming up. Great work!

Second job two years later..... Our house was blessed with wallpaper in the kitchen and dining room (not!). I removed it from the kitchen as we had the whole kitchen renovated. The dining room was another story. I commenced to remove the wallpaper which had been applied without sizing over the builders paint. It was a mess. Fixing the walls was way beyond my skill set, so we call Universal. Even Andy was shaking his head...."It's in pretty bad shape, but we will see what we can do.."

Once gain, Andy and his team showed up on time, on schedule. They were at our home for two days. Figuring it would be better than what I could ever do, but would not be perfect without swapping out the drywall.

I came home and Andy was still there. He stated, well it's better but its not perfect. To this day, I cannot see any flaws, wows or flutters on the drywall. It is perfect! I can't believe they made a disaster beautiful without removing the drywall.

In short, I would hire Universal Painting and Andy team without question. Good clean workers, on time as promised and quotes were bang on.

Hire with confidence, these folks are the real deal!

A pleasure working with you on your projects, we hope to see you soon!

sheryl.nelson
sheryl.nelson
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Livingrooms, kitchen, bedrooms and hallways...interiors and exteriors..incredible work. Andy of Universal Painting continues to impress and satisfy in every job his brush touches.

I have hired Universal Painting a dozen times over the past 20 years and will continue to hire and refer his business.

Thank you for your kind words.

monnolan
monnolan

Painting

Sanded and painted the main areas of house, excluding the upstairs bedrooms and the private bathrooms.

thank you for a great review!

Reta in Peterborough
Reta in Peterborough
2 reviews Peterborough, ON

Highly Recommended

I contacted Universal Painting for some ceiling repair and refinishing/painting. There were some tricky irregularities to fix & most are no longer perceptible. Andy was communicative, on time, detail oriented and great value. I’m very pleased with the final result! I will be calling Universal Painting again for my next painting job!

Thank you for your kind words ,looking forward to seeing you again soon!

More about Universal Painting Est 1985

Universal PAINTING WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1985 by its owner and operator Andy Cliff.

Our goal then as it is now is to bring a higher quality product to the Peterborough area than is typically available.This mindset has served us well since our inception as we have maintained this standard for 38 years.
We offer high quality painting services including a through approach to surface repairs to both drywall and plaster, wallpaper stripping as well as exterior decoration , pressure washing caulking genie man lift services and expert consultation.

We offer our skills to new build homeowners and general contractors; to landlords,. we work with The city and county of Peterborough, shop owners, institutions and our favorite, the mom and pop homeowners
who without we could not reach our goals of personal service and that of community recognition as the go to guys for all your decorative dreams.

Myself and my team work hard each day to fulfill our clients dreams of a perfect painting project and to earn the thank yous and hand shakes at the end your project.
This commitment of guaranteed satisfaction,of a better standard of workmanship, of integrity in all things has brought to us the gratitude of thousands of satisfied customers.

At Universal Painting, customer satisfaction is at the heart of our business. That’s why we don’t leave a job site unless the paint job is fit for your approval. We complete both interior and exterior painting jobs in Peterborough for residential, commercial and industrial properties. No matter the size of the project, we work to stay within your timeline and budget.

***

Our contract painting services include:

Exterior painting

Interior painting and finishing

Apartment repaints

Deck sanding and staining

Drywall and plaster repairs

Sealing of smoke damaged living spaces

Floor coatings

Painting of sea containers

Painting of infrastructure and housing initiatives

***

Call Andy at Universal Painting and talk painting!

Call or Text 705 927 0060 or Email at brushwithsuccess@gmail.com