Enviro Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Kitchener ON N2E4J2

Reviews for Enviro Painting

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

painted some rooms in the house

Working with Enviro painting was such an amazing and stress relieving experience. They were very professional and accommodating to making sure that they could paint at a time that worked for my schedule. To top it off my house looks amazing.

Thankyou so much!!

Glad you are so happy with the work. We can't wait to paint for you again.

Jock in Kitchener
Jock in Kitchener

Home painting

Environmentally friendly with all products and the most attention detail in all aspects of the job - friendly, always on time and on schedule. Thank you for your great help. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the wonderful review we appreciate it and would be happy to paint for you again!

4 reviews Kitchener, ON

Painted the living room,kitchen and hall

They did an excellent job. There wasn't one drop of paint on the floor when they were done.They did not rush to get the job done ,however they still got it done in good time.

Thanks so much! We treat each home/office like we would want someone to treat ours.

Jay629 in Kitchener
Jay629 in Kitchener

Painting

Enviro Painting came and did my patio door, window painting and a ceiling patch that need stippling and painting. They did such a good job the patch blends in so well. It is hard to tell where it was. I’m very happy with all the work they did. Best of all they came on time and when they said they would. When I need other things done I will definitely have them do it!

We are so glad you like our work. We look forward to doing more painting for you.

notably in Newmarket
notably in Newmarket
1 review Kitchener, ON

Hallways, walkways, stairs, doors and bedroom

Enviro Painting was absolutely amazing! They were always on time and came every day - I didn't have to wonder if they were going to show up! They were friendly but got to work and didn't leave me feeling like I had to "babysit" to make the sure the work was done properly. They are confident and honest and did a wonderful job! I couldn't be more thrilled with Enviro Painting. I highly recommend their professional services!!

Thank you for the review it was very kind of you and we hope that we can paint for you again some time. Customer service is our top priority.

Erwin in Kitchener
Erwin in Kitchener

Caulking

I hired Tayne to re-caulk our 2 garage doors. He did a very thorough job in several stages returning day after day applying layers until he was satisfied that the job was done to his satisfaction.

Thanks so much! At Enviro Painting we do very high quality work and are glad you recognize that!

Rental p.
Rental p.

Rental properties

We own a triplex and have had them paint each suite separately when needed. The house is 100+ years old yet they made it look like new. I would highly recommend this company.

We love to be able to see the transformation after! Thanks for calling us to do the painting each time a tenant moves in or out.

matlockcorley
matlockcorley
1 review Waterloo, ON

EnviroPainting has been our go to paint service over the past 10 years in two of our homes. They are cost effective, timely, and always do a great job.

They have painted one home in it’s entirety and have painted our daughters rooms in our new home. The work in done quickly and it’s always super neat and of course new colour is refreshing!

We are so glad you have been happy with the work throughout the years. Thanks for having us do it for you!

4 reviews Kitchener, ON

painted interior of our home

They did a terrific job with no mess to cleanup. Very friendly people and very careful when doing the high areas. They also carry their own insurance in case something did happen which means your home insurance would not be affected. This is very important.

I am sorry I did not know we are supposed to respond. Thanks so much for all the kind words.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Kitchener?