Universal Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Orleans  >  Universal Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Universal Carpet Cleaning

1 review Ottawa, ON

Snow removal

Worst service ever. Not punctual .and shows about
12-14 hours after snow fall,and that's if he ever shows up without being called numerous times.. left with no service on two Christmas weeks , and after we were promised a50% refund .. he refused the refund saying that's not in his policy. Too bad I have all his texts on my phone and that shows his unprofessional behaviour Never ever will I recommend or use his services or any other services thathe provides the future. Beware really beware.

T from Ottawa
T from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpet Cleaning

I got carpet cleaning for my home when I first moved in and I hired Universal Carpet Cleaning for the job. They did a great job for a good price and I got my entire basement and upstairs rooms done. The use a truck-mounted cleaner so it's heavy duty. They also have an additional cost for pet stain removal.

Anonymous from Ottawa
Anonymous from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

carpet steam clean

Absolutely 100% recommend Universal cleaning! Professional, speedy, courteous and very very satisfactory service. They removed stains which I had made peace with. My carpet, which I was planning to replace due to it's state, looks like new! I could not believe my eyes. Quoted me much lower than other companies and that is the price I payed in the end - no surprises.

Alison  from Ottawa
Alison from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Office carpet cleaning

I am renting an office in Ottawa, because I own a small business. Again I needed my carpets cleaned, so I was looking for an office carpet cleaning service. And this one seemed okay.I called them, but thirst nobody answered the phone. Although they called back on the next day. I got an appointment for the next week, which was perfect. All in all I am happy with their work and would recomment them