Again Like New Refinishing

SAG2 in Whitby
SAG2 in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Refinished Stamped Concrete

Walter Jr. and Sr. are very sweet and a pleasure to deal with. Walter Jr. resealed all of my stamped concrete and it really does look like new, and ready for the winter as he added a no-slip grit as well. Job well done and I will definitely use them again.
Thank you!
Linda

2 reviews Pickering, ON

Pattern Concrete

My driveway was a mess. Our decorative concrete driveway was neglected. It required some repairs and sealing. They matched the colours ( to blend in the area where the concrete was broken) and filled in the cracks with silicone. Its not perfect but we are happy! Great job all in all.

2 reviews Pickering, ON

Interlocking driveway

We were very pleased by the service and work done by Againlikenew. They took my neglected interlocking driveway and lifted all of the sunken stones, repacked the bedding and restored the driveway to it’s original look which was done some 15 years ago. They fixed my walkway at no charge and repaired my sunken flagstones without even asking! Thanks guys. Terrific job. I gladly recommend you to all my friends and neighbours.
A. Johnson