Three Sons Moving & Storage

Rene in Ottawa
Rene in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

buyer beware

This company appears to have charged me for 100% of the breaks its employees took during my move. This was not communicated to me beforehand. According to my friend and I's calculations, the movers took nearly 2 hours of breaks during my move. I emailed my concerns to the owner, but he never responded. The owner only responded after I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint. In his rebuttals, the owner seemed to accuse me of blackmail and to blame 100% of my moving issues on external factors.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Moving Nightmear

We moved 3 minutes away. It took them longer then was needed in our opinion. They damaged multiple items. They are trying to get us to get a quote for the stuff they damaged. This should be there responsibility.

steven in ottawa south
steven in ottawa south
1 review Ottawa, ON

moving services

Three Sons Moving scammed me by insisting on extra cash (above and beyond the estimate) before releasing my furniture and possessions to me. The cost of the move went up by over 50%. Don't know if this was the owner or his employee. They had stored my stuff. The book boxes had sand in them. Even though they ticket items,they "lost" several of my possessions and were unable/unwilling to track it down. Moving is very stressful and they took advantage ot that situation. Would not recommend them to others. Have used other movers with no complaints- but these movers were not available for this move.
I learned from this experience, check the reviews first; don't go for the spiel and the homey name.