Electricians

416-723-1169
77 Trowell Ave
Toronto
M6M 1L5

I have hired Jason Sa/All-Tech Electric four times now. Jason/his crew have done various jobs for me. They have installed, dimmer switches, light fixtures, fans, thermostats, and a brand new electrical panel, etc.
Each time, Jason and his team have done very high quality work. They are conscientious and thorough. As well, Jason and his team are very courteous and friendly, prompt, and they work efficiently. They completed the jobs quickly and neatly.

Note, the prices have varied for each job. Each time, the price was quite reasonable and well within my expectations.

I highly recommend Jason Sa/All-Tech Electric... they are good guys doing good work!!! I will use them again in future for any electrical work I need done.

Thanks!

Thanks for review.

new control panel and other things

This is the second time I have hired Jason Sa’s All Tech Electric to update my electrical installation.

This time it was to modernize/replace the control panel.

Again, I was very pleased with All Tech Electric and its work.

Jason is very knowledgeable and precise. He explained well. He responded to his emails promptly. His crew was very professional and dedicated. They cleaned up everything daily.

All Tech Electric doesn’t cut corners. So, if you are looking the cheapest budget possible, this might not be your choice. However, here you get what you pay for: top quality work, materials, led by an expert.

For my electrical installation, I trust this company. I would hire them again.

Thanks for the review much appreciated

Victor
Victor

Great work at a fair price

Jason and team helped with pot light installation, replacing light fixtures, and installing smart dimmers at my house in North Toronto. I was very impressed with his professionalism, communication and customer service. He came over for a quote and his pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend All Tech for all your electrical needs.

Thanks so much for reference.

K S.
K S.

Electrical work

416-723-1169
77 Trowell Ave
Toronto
M6M 1L5

Jason provided a preliminary quote before coming out to do a site visit which was very helpful. He was very knowledgeable about what wiring you could and couldn't do in a condo. He was very open about what he could offer and gave us options. He was willing to provide feedback on creative lighting solutions for a room with a cement ceiling. He also took the extra time to provide quotes for us to fit within our budget. His crew was very courteous and hard working. They put down drop cloths to protect the floor from their tools. We had very tight timelines because we had a painter booked. Jason was able to fit us in and complete the work in time, which helped us meet our timelines. We would definitely recommend Jason to our friends if they ever need an electrician. Thanks Jason!

Thanks so much was a pleasure

Annie M
Annie M

Another prompt job completed

All-Tech is my go-to for any electrical work. This time it was only a small job but handled by Jason's crew with total professionalism and timeliness. They re-wired an old chandelier for me and converted it to LED - the result is beautiful and lots more efficient. I continue to highly recommend this company.

Thanks so much

Eleanor
Eleanor

Three bathrooms and an artist studio

Jason and his team built the electrical for two complete washrooms that had been totally gutted, plus redoing the fan and pot lights in another washroom. They put in pot lights, gfi and dimmers, new fans as well as outlets in all the washrooms. They added new pot lights to existing areas in the condo and installed a 25' track light system in the art studio. They installed cable and wiring for two tv outlets and new switches and undercounter lighting as well as a ceiling fan in the studio.
They removed an old electrical heater, some switch plates were replaced and moved to better locations.
The crews that were sent to do the work were excellent. Always friendly and helpful and on time. And they almost always offered suggestions to make the renovation better.
I would recommend Jason highly.

Thanks much appreciated

boobears
boobears

Misc electrical work.

Very good quality excellent workmanship good value. clean and professional. Would definitely recommend to others.

Thanks

Charmaine in Toronto
Charmaine in Toronto

Nothing But Good Things to Say

We hired Jason to look at our first house in 2007 on the recommendation of a very exacting friend. Jason & his team removed the knob & tube, basically rewired the house, and did it professionally, courteously, & at a totally reasonable price (which we really appreciated as young, first time homeowners suddenly needing to do urgent renos right after paying for a house!) Over the years since then, we've hired Jason every time we needed electrical work & he has ALWAYS been wonderful. Most recently, in our current house, we called him out when we lost power during the ice storm of 2013 and when he found out I was very pregnant with no heating, he rejigged his workers' schedules to make sure someone could drop by as soon as possible to at least get us some heat. A couple of days later when he could free up a full team, he came to replace our entire electrical box (we had planned to do that anyhow) and the ESA inspector who came later specifically commented on the quality of the workmanship. He said it was treat to see all the boxes and exterier cables so nicely and professionally installed. I routinely recommend him to people all the time & my friends have all had good things to say about him too.

Thanks so much

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

re-wiring

I give a very strong recommendation to All Tech Electric. They re-wired my entire house at a very reasonable cost. The guys showed up on time each day and their cleanup after each day`s work was impeccable. They had a friendly manner and were totally professional. If anyone should ask me about which company to use for electrical work I would tell them about All-Tech without any reservations. I give them a 10 out of 10 rating because they deserve it!

Thanks

More about All Tech Electric Inc

All Tech Electric Inc. has been family owned and operated since 2000.

We provide exceptional service for all your residential and commercial electrical needs. All Tech Electric has a commitment to quality work, service, and customer satisfaction. We offer a variety of electrical services, including replacement of knob and tube, indoor and outdoor electrical renovations, service upgrades and much more.

We are fully insured and licensed by the Electrical Safety Authority Authorized Contractor Program. ECRA/ESA Lic 7006706 (residential and commercial).

We ensure that your home is being serviced by the best in the business, using up-to-date technology and tools to get the job done efficiently and cost effectively.

Areas we cover: Downtown Toronto, East (Beaches) Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga
Brampton