All Tech Electric Inc

Reviews for All Tech Electric Inc

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Electrical mystery solved

We were having some electrical issues in our house that resulted in the AC not functioning in the middle of a Toronto heat wave. Jason was here within 30 minutes of our initial phone call and was able to figure out what was going on (which ended up being an issue with Toronto Hydro). He was professional, promt and provided great service. I would highly recommend All Tech Electric to anyone who needs an electrician. Thanks, Jason!

Thanks for great review.

HomeStarGirl in North York
HomeStarGirl in North York

needed an exterior power outlet disconnected within a shed

I had a small job and wanted to get it done quickly. Contacted two top-rated HomeStar electrical companies. Jason responded within an hour and was at my house four hours later. He provided a quick quote and took care of the job just as quickly. He was very professional. I was extremely pleased and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. I will certainly use his services again. BTW - the other company still has not responded to my request for a quote!

Thx for great review.

Bathroom fixture installation and minor electrical repairs

Jason promtly answered my email and efficiently ran the job (came in a few minutes late but did give me the heads-up on that). I very much like that i paid something that was very near the initial estimate. I'd call them again if ever needed electrical work to be done.

Thanks for the great review much appreciated.

Len in Toronto
Len in Toronto

Electronic dimmers

Jason is an ace! I called for his help to complete the electrical work on a major renovation of my condo. The previous contractor had left several items incomplete, claiming he could not install the dimmers I wanted because the wall boxes were too small, there was no neutral wire in the box, etc. Jason arrived and in short order solved each of the problems. My reno is complete!

Thanks for great review.

Dianne in North york
Dianne in North york

baseboard heaters

I had never met Jason before but from the moment I spoke with him about our baseboard issues in the rental unit I manage I felt comfortable with him. His price was fair and reasonable and his work was quick and clean. Even after paying Jason I called him to get some answers about baseboards and recommendations and he called me back, not once, but twice to answer my questions and provide me with information I was looking for. The fact that Jason took the time after getting paid to call me and explain to me how the baseboards work and why he chose to install the particular sizes and brand shows me that Jason stands by his companies work and I appreciate that greatly. Thank you Jason for your help. D

Thank aiming for the review.

Barbara rother  from Toronto
Barbara rother from Toronto

Heaters and Lighting replacements

Jason and his crew worked efficiently on both projects. All work was explained to me clearly. They were easy to have working in my unit and carefully cleaned up after each job. A skilled knowledgeable team that I would highly recommend.

Thanks very much for the review much appreciated.

Brennan
Brennan

Really Impressed

We recently bought a house that had knob and tube in it and had Jason and his team to come in and do a full rewire. Jason did an incredible job and was completely honest with all aspects of the work and the costs. Jason also explains how everything works and changed the layout of our light switches and plugs to make the house work better for us. As well replacing knob and tube creates a large number of holes and Jason and his team patch the holes up after they have made them. They even came back a few times to help install light fixtures after the rewire was done. I would highly recommend Jason and his team for any job.

Thank so much for this great review.

Jill E in East York
Jill E in East York

Completely Satisfied!

I have hired Jason Sa/All-Tech Electric four times now. Jason/his crew have done various jobs for me. They have installed, dimmer switches, light fixtures, fans, thermostats, and a brand new electrical panel, etc.
Each time, Jason and his team have done very high quality work. They are conscientious and thorough. As well, Jason and his team are very courteous and friendly, prompt, and they work efficiently. They completed the jobs quickly and neatly.

Note, the prices have varied for each job. Each time, the price was quite reasonable and well within my expectations.

I highly recommend Jason Sa/All-Tech Electric... they are good guys doing good work!!! I will use them again in future for any electrical work I need done.

Thanks!

Thanks for review.

new control panel and other things

This is the second time I have hired Jason Sa’s All Tech Electric to update my electrical installation.

This time it was to modernize/replace the control panel.

Again, I was very pleased with All Tech Electric and its work.

Jason is very knowledgeable and precise. He explained well. He responded to his emails promptly. His crew was very professional and dedicated. They cleaned up everything daily.

All Tech Electric doesn’t cut corners. So, if you are looking the cheapest budget possible, this might not be your choice. However, here you get what you pay for: top quality work, materials, led by an expert.

For my electrical installation, I trust this company. I would hire them again.

Thanks for the review much appreciated

Victor
Victor

Great work at a fair price

Jason and team helped with pot light installation, replacing light fixtures, and installing smart dimmers at my house in North Toronto. I was very impressed with his professionalism, communication and customer service. He came over for a quote and his pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend All Tech for all your electrical needs.

Thanks so much for reference.

More about All Tech Electric Inc

All Tech Electric Inc. has been family owned and operated since 2000.

We provide exceptional service for all your residential and commercial electrical needs. All Tech Electric has a commitment to quality work, service, and customer satisfaction. We offer a variety of electrical services, including replacement of knob and tube, indoor and outdoor electrical renovations, service upgrades and much more.

We are fully insured and licensed by the Electrical Safety Authority Authorized Contractor Program. ECRA/ESA Lic 7006706 (residential and commercial).

We ensure that your home is being serviced by the best in the business, using up-to-date technology and tools to get the job done efficiently and cost effectively.

Areas we cover: Downtown Toronto, East (Beaches) Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga
Brampton