All Tech Electric Inc

Reviews for All Tech Electric Inc

Barbara rother  from Toronto
Barbara rother from Toronto

Heaters and Lighting replacements

Jason and his crew worked efficiently on both projects. All work was explained to me clearly. They were easy to have working in my unit and carefully cleaned up after each job. A skilled knowledgeable team that I would highly recommend.

Thanks very much for the review much appreciated.

Brennan
Brennan

Really Impressed

We recently bought a house that had knob and tube in it and had Jason and his team to come in and do a full rewire. Jason did an incredible job and was completely honest with all aspects of the work and the costs. Jason also explains how everything works and changed the layout of our light switches and plugs to make the house work better for us. As well replacing knob and tube creates a large number of holes and Jason and his team patch the holes up after they have made them. They even came back a few times to help install light fixtures after the rewire was done. I would highly recommend Jason and his team for any job.

Thank so much for this great review.

Jill E in East York
Jill E in East York

Completely Satisfied!

I have hired Jason Sa/All-Tech Electric four times now. Jason/his crew have done various jobs for me. They have installed, dimmer switches, light fixtures, fans, thermostats, and a brand new electrical panel, etc.
Each time, Jason and his team have done very high quality work. They are conscientious and thorough. As well, Jason and his team are very courteous and friendly, prompt, and they work efficiently. They completed the jobs quickly and neatly.

Note, the prices have varied for each job. Each time, the price was quite reasonable and well within my expectations.

I highly recommend Jason Sa/All-Tech Electric... they are good guys doing good work!!! I will use them again in future for any electrical work I need done.

Thanks!

Thanks for review.

new control panel and other things

This is the second time I have hired Jason Sa’s All Tech Electric to update my electrical installation.

This time it was to modernize/replace the control panel.

Again, I was very pleased with All Tech Electric and its work.

Jason is very knowledgeable and precise. He explained well. He responded to his emails promptly. His crew was very professional and dedicated. They cleaned up everything daily.

All Tech Electric doesn’t cut corners. So, if you are looking the cheapest budget possible, this might not be your choice. However, here you get what you pay for: top quality work, materials, led by an expert.

For my electrical installation, I trust this company. I would hire them again.

Thanks for the review much appreciated

Victor
Victor

Great work at a fair price

Jason and team helped with pot light installation, replacing light fixtures, and installing smart dimmers at my house in North Toronto. I was very impressed with his professionalism, communication and customer service. He came over for a quote and his pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend All Tech for all your electrical needs.

Thanks so much for reference.

K S.
K S.

Electrical work

Jason provided a preliminary quote before coming out to do a site visit which was very helpful. He was very knowledgeable about what wiring you could and couldn't do in a condo. He was very open about what he could offer and gave us options. He was willing to provide feedback on creative lighting solutions for a room with a cement ceiling. He also took the extra time to provide quotes for us to fit within our budget. His crew was very courteous and hard working. They put down drop cloths to protect the floor from their tools. We had very tight timelines because we had a painter booked. Jason was able to fit us in and complete the work in time, which helped us meet our timelines. We would definitely recommend Jason to our friends if they ever need an electrician. Thanks Jason!

Thanks so much was a pleasure

Annie M
Annie M

Another prompt job completed

All-Tech is my go-to for any electrical work. This time it was only a small job but handled by Jason's crew with total professionalism and timeliness. They re-wired an old chandelier for me and converted it to LED - the result is beautiful and lots more efficient. I continue to highly recommend this company.

Thanks so much

Eleanor
Eleanor

Three bathrooms and an artist studio

Jason and his team built the electrical for two complete washrooms that had been totally gutted, plus redoing the fan and pot lights in another washroom. They put in pot lights, gfi and dimmers, new fans as well as outlets in all the washrooms. They added new pot lights to existing areas in the condo and installed a 25' track light system in the art studio. They installed cable and wiring for two tv outlets and new switches and undercounter lighting as well as a ceiling fan in the studio.
They removed an old electrical heater, some switch plates were replaced and moved to better locations.
The crews that were sent to do the work were excellent. Always friendly and helpful and on time. And they almost always offered suggestions to make the renovation better.
I would recommend Jason highly.

Thanks much appreciated

boobears
boobears

Misc electrical work.

Very good quality excellent workmanship good value. clean and professional. Would definitely recommend to others.

Thanks

More about All Tech Electric Inc

All Tech Electric Inc. has been family owned and operated since 2000.

We provide exceptional service for all your residential and commercial electrical needs. All Tech Electric has a commitment to quality work, service, and customer satisfaction. We offer a variety of electrical services, including replacement of knob and tube, indoor and outdoor electrical renovations, service upgrades and much more.

We are fully insured and licensed by the Electrical Safety Authority Authorized Contractor Program. ECRA/ESA Lic 7006706 (residential and commercial).

We ensure that your home is being serviced by the best in the business, using up-to-date technology and tools to get the job done efficiently and cost effectively.

Areas we cover: Downtown Toronto, East (Beaches) Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga
Brampton