Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Ajax ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Ajax  >  Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving

Reviews for Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving

Clinton from Pickering
Clinton from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Painting

We recently bought a house, and had a recommendation from our realtor for a whole house painting job. Sandman came by, gave us a estimate, and went through everything. His price was more than were thought, but due to the previous owners smoking there was nicotine staining everywhere, as well as old wallpaper, and stucco ceilings. Sandman did everything, patched holes, removed wall paper, took down lights, everything needed to paint, you just tell him what you want. He is a expert at everything else, and helped us with our deck, choosing paint colours, baseboards, and everything else I had questions about. We recommend him strongly, and our relatives have already used him on a job, and our neighbour plans to as well. For our future house improvements we plan on giving the Sandman a call.

C. Bricknell in Scarborough
C. Bricknell in Scarborough

Interior Painting

In house #1, we painted most of it ourselves but needed help with the upper staircase due to high ceilings. I advertised on kijiji, looking for someone to do the work at a reasonable rate. Sandman offered to do the job at a rate affordable to me as I was on maternity leave and receiving limited funds. His work was incredibly professional! He also gave me tips about the painting I was doing in order to help me improve my technique.

Fast forward 2 years and onto House #2: As I was so impressed with his previous work, I called Sandman. He was booked but managed to squeeze 4 days in to repaint our entire house before we moved in. He arrived each day at 7 a.m. (even on the day of a blizzard) and stayed until his goal was reached for the day, often at 7 p.m. He didn't even stop for lunch!

He offered advice as he worked, patched our walls, and fixed up a couple of other problem areas - not paint related - without charge. He even left me a really good paintbrush and a handy multi-tasking tool to use as I plan on painting our bathrooms.

Not only is he an incredible painter with a heart of gold, but he is also a Jack-of-all-trades capable of doing flooring, tiling, etc. I highly recommend Sandman for any work you need done around your house.