Sandman Painting & Problem - Solving

Samantha
Samantha
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Dustless Popcorn textured ceiling removal

We had a heavily painted, & textured popcorn ceiling in our living room that looked extremely ugly in my opinion. The ceiling was taking away the show of the entire room & making it look very dated. Sandman was one of the first people to respond on homestars & come take a look. He gave us a quote that was very reasonable. We got our popcorn ceiling removed with a dustless machine from Sandman Painters - problem solving & the process was almost noiseless. We work from home so it was convenient to have a noise free environment while our ceiling was worked on & we worked from home. The dustless machine reassured us that we could still live in the home while it was being removed. Sandy explained the entire process to us & was extremely transparent with his methods & reasoning behind the process. This assured us of his honesty & professionalism which we highly appreciate! As a result we got a ceiling with a uniform and a very smooth finish & honestly it looked better than we imagined! In the end, Sandy left our home cleaner than when he set up room for work.
I highly recommend Sandy & his services for your home solutions. He's a thorough professional who's an expert in his field AND with reasonable pricing. That combination is very hard to find. Hire Sandman and you won't be disappointed ever.

Thank you very much Samantha. It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband and I am very pleased you are happy with the outcome of your project. In the coming year and for many to follow I wish you and your husband much success and happiness. I'm looking forward to hearing from you both again regarding your upcoming projects and I can't thank you enough for the kind words.
Thank you for choosing Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and may you have a prosperous and joyous new year.
Regards
Sandy / Sandman

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Interior Painting

This is the second painting project that Sandman has completed for me. His work ethic and commitment to completing the job on time was without parallel. His knowledge, skill and attention to detail was fantastic. We are so happy with the results. I absolutely would recommend his services. I wouldn't hire anyone else!

$1,234,570,000.00

Thank you very much for the recognition. Customers like you are the very reason I continue to offer my services and I only wish I had more clients like you. I am very happy knowing you are pleased with the work I completed for you.
It was my pleasure being able to help you with your home project and in the future should you require my assistance of any kind you can rest easy knowing Sandman will be there.
Thank you for choosing Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving and once again, Thank you.

Smith1616 in Whitby
Smith1616 in Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Removal and repair of partition wall, bulk head, and valance

Sandman was punctual from the initial consultation through to the final day of the project. Sandy had some excellent suggestions to avoid potential issues in the second stage of a kitchen renovation project. He also went out of his way to ensure we were happy with the final result and even repaired damage caused by another trade.

Hello Kevin.
It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and I am glad you are happy with the work I completed in your home.
Thank you for choosing Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving for your project.
Regards
Sandy / Sandman
Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving

Don't Let Home Projects Keep You Awake,
Call Sandman And Get A Good Night's Sleep.
(905) 686-5623

Door Repairs and replacement
Door Repairs and replacement
1 review Whitby, ON

Repairing interior doors and changing rear garage door.

My interior doors were not hung properly causing them to jam and not close. Sandman adjusted them to fit and now they work fine.
My rear garage door needed to be changed and the replacement door was a steel door from my house. Some work had to be done to make it fit and Sandman made it work.

Now that all your doors are working properly, I am glad I was able to adjust and repair what the previous door installer overlooked. It was a pleasure meeting and working for you and moving forward if you have anything you need taken care of in or around your home, you now know who you can reach out to and trust. Thank you Steve for choosing Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

PAINTING AND WALLPAPER REMOVAL

WE HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO THIS WORK FOR US.
WHEN SANDMAN CAME AND DISCUSSED WHAT WAS NEEDED AND THE PRICE AND WHEN THE WORK COULD BE DONE , WE WERE SATISFIED WE HAD SOMEONE WE COULD TRUST TO DO A GOOD JOB FOR US.
WE WERE NOT DISSAPPOINTED. HE DID A VERY THOROUH PREP JOB TO GET THE WALLS PERFECT FOR THE PAINT FINISH. THE PAINTING WAS EXCELLENT AND THE FINISHED ROOM LOOKS AMAZING.
VERY PLEASED AND SATISFIED ON COMPLETE JOB.

Thank you Michael. I knew the first time I looked at your project I was going to have to put in extra energy and time to guarantee the outcome would be perfect. Exactly as advertised " Don't Let Home Projects Keep You Awake, Call Sandman And Get A Good Night's Sleep". You called, I came and exactly as advertised and promised, all your renovation problems solved with one call. It was my pleasure meeting and working for you and your wife and I especially enjoyed our conversations. Such a lovely couple you both are, thank you for choosing Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving and I look forward to seeing you both again. Regards, Sandman

Anthony D in Oshawa
Anthony D in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom exhaust fan install

Sandman came recommended by the electrician we were working with to vent out a bathroom fan we were having installed. Sandman came out, gave us an estimate and got to work the next week. He was knowledgeable, efficient and hilarious. He gave us some pretty great tips about upkeep on the house exterior. He was reasonably priced and might be easiest contractor to talk to regarding what he's doing and why he's doing it. Can't recommend him enough.

Rick in the West End
Rick in the West End
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent Customer Service and Professionalism!

Wanted to test out a new contractor to repair my ceiling and remove stucco at the same time. We added in a wall repair, painting, and fixing and painting our front door as well. We were not disappointed and I really can't say enough positive things about this company, excellent service, excellent price and you couldn't ask for a nicer person. Sandman left our home cleaner than it was when he started, and even picked up some screws to repair my door! On top of all that, he offered some tips on doing my own plastering and answered some electrical questions about new light switches.

We'll have him back soon to finish some more work.

Clinton from Pickering
Clinton from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Painting

We recently bought a house, and had a recommendation from our realtor for a whole house painting job. Sandman came by, gave us a estimate, and went through everything. His price was more than were thought, but due to the previous owners smoking there was nicotine staining everywhere, as well as old wallpaper, and stucco ceilings. Sandman did everything, patched holes, removed wall paper, took down lights, everything needed to paint, you just tell him what you want. He is a expert at everything else, and helped us with our deck, choosing paint colours, baseboards, and everything else I had questions about. We recommend him strongly, and our relatives have already used him on a job, and our neighbour plans to as well. For our future house improvements we plan on giving the Sandman a call.

C. Bricknell in Scarborough
C. Bricknell in Scarborough

Interior Painting

In house #1, we painted most of it ourselves but needed help with the upper staircase due to high ceilings. I advertised on kijiji, looking for someone to do the work at a reasonable rate. Sandman offered to do the job at a rate affordable to me as I was on maternity leave and receiving limited funds. His work was incredibly professional! He also gave me tips about the painting I was doing in order to help me improve my technique.

Fast forward 2 years and onto House #2: As I was so impressed with his previous work, I called Sandman. He was booked but managed to squeeze 4 days in to repaint our entire house before we moved in. He arrived each day at 7 a.m. (even on the day of a blizzard) and stayed until his goal was reached for the day, often at 7 p.m. He didn't even stop for lunch!

He offered advice as he worked, patched our walls, and fixed up a couple of other problem areas - not paint related - without charge. He even left me a really good paintbrush and a handy multi-tasking tool to use as I plan on painting our bathrooms.

Not only is he an incredible painter with a heart of gold, but he is also a Jack-of-all-trades capable of doing flooring, tiling, etc. I highly recommend Sandman for any work you need done around your house.

More about Sandman Painting & Problem - Solving

Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving is an insured, professional, full service company specializing in residential painting, dustless popcorn ceiling removal and repair, dustless drywall sanding, drywall installations and repairs, plastering, taping, mudding and repairs, hardwood and vinyl floor installations, baseboard and trim installations and minor home renovations and repairs.
We bring over 30 years experience from the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
Sandman provides all clients with the highest level of professionalism throughout all offered services including painting, flooring installations and other home renovation projects.
Sandman provides exclusive service to the residential sector.
Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving was built on a foundation of quality workmanship, trust and dedication so you don’t have to worry about getting value for your dollar, you get even more!
For all your painting, flooring installations and home renovation projects, be confident knowing Sandman Painting & Problem-Solving will work with you until your specific needs are met.
The Only Thing Better Than Our Handshake Is Our Work.