A-Mar Plumbing Inc

Helga Lukowsh
Helga Lukowsh
4 reviews Clarence, ON

plumbing

Last year I used a mar plumbing inc and received prompt service. It included installation of a new washroom toilet which is working perfectly fine. I am planning to renovate again and highly recommend them.

Mike rowe in Toronto
Mike rowe in Toronto

Plumbing Bathroom

They showed up exactly when they said they would, they quoted the job first so I knew the price before they started, they cleaned up afterwards and left my bathroom cleaner than when they arrived. Great Service! I wouldn't take my business anywhere else

Rhonda Meilleur in Ottawa
Rhonda Meilleur in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Plumbing Issue

Our bath tub in the basement kept backing up and would not drain. We had heard of A. Mar Plumbing and called for them to come out and have a look. They solved the problem and it only cost us $65.00 for the call.