HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  ExpressRooter Plumbing

Reviews for ExpressRooter Plumbing

Brian in Mississauga

I had several small plumbing issues that I had planned on tackling myself but never seemed to get around to. When the list could no longer be ignored I decided to call someone in to handle the work. I found ExpressRooter Plumbing on Homestars and called them based on the reviews. Tony arrived the next day and I gave him a walk-through of all of my tasks. He helped me prioritize the tasks (those that needed immediate attention, and those that could wait) and set about doing the most important first. He got all of the important work done over a couple of days and left it up to me to get him back in to do the rest. I called a couple of weeks later, he showed up the next day and now all of my plumbing concerns are dealt with to my complete satisfaction! These guys (and especially Tony) are great!

Hello Brian, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great service Tony provided and we will definitely pass this review to him. We strive to give all of our customers the highest quality service. We are always here to help! It was a pleasure working with you, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Bruno in Toronto

I live in a condo in downtown Toronto and got a notice from management that there was a leak from my bathroom down to the unit below. I called ExpressRooter Plumbing to come in and check out the problem. They sent a plumber the same day who determined that the problem was with the cartridge in my shower faucet. Unfortunately, the plumbing hardware was from Italy and the plumber did not carry that brand with him. He offered to source the part for me. I got a call from the ExpressRooter head office within a couple of days saying that the plumber had found the part and was available any time that was convenient for me to come back in and install the part. We arranged for later that very day. The plumber came right on time and the problem was fixed in no time!

Hello Bruno, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great work performed by our team! We work hard to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with our services. It was a pleasure working with you, do not hesitate to contact us in the future for any plumbing / drain needs. We are always here to help. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Shower faucet  in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

When we discovered that our shower faucet was leaking into the unit below, we called ExpressRooter. They were punctual, gave us an upfront price (which they stuck to) and explained what work was required. The problem was resolved quickly at a fair price. The plumber was professional and informative. I would recommend ExpressRooter to anyone looking for a good, reliable plumber at a fair price.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great service received from us. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Mill Pond - Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Extremely happy with service . They were fast and honest. They didn't try to upsell or manufacture problems like others in industry. I really appreciated that Tony was honest upfront. He did a great a job ... quick and reasonable price ... in the end I only needed the sump pump cleaned out. Another company told me it was broken and that it would cost up to $2000. I would recommend again ...

Hello Mill Pond, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great service Tony provided. We are always here to help never hesitate to contact us for any plumbing or drain related needs. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Sevan  in Toronto

ExpressRooter Plumbing replaced the main water shut-off valve in our house that had started to leak. The person on the phone explained the steps necessary and how to contact the city to get them to shut off the water for us so the plumber could do his work. Once I had a time from the city, ExpressRooter made sure a plumber would be available to minimize the down time that our home would be without water. The plumbers quality of work was excellent, and we were back up and running in no time!

I will definitely be calling this company back for my future plumbing needs.

Hello Sevan, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great service from our staff and technician. We are always here to help! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Philip  in Mississauga

I had a major backup of sewage from my basement floor drain and decided to shop around for a company to rectify the problem. I have a large oak tree in my front yard so I suspected that the roots had broken through my drain. I had a company out to do a camera inspection and it confirmed my worst fears. My drain was broken in 3 places.
I had a second company out to give me a quote, but they refused to give me one without doing their own camera inspection (another $300). I called ExpressRooter and the fellow on the phone told me that if I sent in the previous quote (I could block out the company information) that one of their technicians could quote based on what the other company found. Although their quote was very close to the original, their reputation was what sold me. We now have a new plastic outside drain from the house to the city and no mess left behind. All in all, a job well done!

Hello Philip, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are delighted to hear of the great work our team performed. Our staff and expert technicians are always here to help! It was a pleasure working together, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Ian R in Toronto

I would like to thank Tony and Express Rooter for doing an great job
installing our new bathroom vanity and fixing the leaky pipe in the powder
room. I have used Express Rooter before and I have always been pleased with
their service and friendliness. Tony is very knowledgeable and takes the
time to explain not only what he is working on, but offers advice on all our
plumbing questions. I highly recommend Express Rooter and will always call
them first. Thank you Tony!

Hello Ian, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear Tony was able to install your new vanity and remedy your leaking pipes. We are always here to help and only a phone call away. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing.

Adam B in Mississauga

I needed 3 toilets replaced with new toilets I had purchased. I called
Express Rooter plumbing and the office set up a time for me the same day!
Chris was on time, gave us a price up front, worked quickly and left our
home clean and tidy.
He removed all the packing material and the 3 old toilets. He did an great
job and I would recommend him in a heartbeat. This is not the first time I
have used ExpressRooter. Every one of their plumbers that I have used has
been a true professional.

Hi Adam, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear Chris was able to replace your toilets with ease. We will forward your kind words to him as well. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

I had a mixing valve leak and the plumber came right on time. He was courteous and worked very quickly. When the hot water wasn't working properly after, they investigated and were at my door in less than an hour. The plumber again took the time to check things out, explain things to me and do his best to help me out. I would highly recommend this company for any plumbing issues!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are glad our team was able to assist you and remedy your mixing valve troubles. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Vicken in Toronto

I am the landlord for several properties in Toronto and have been using the same plumber at my properties for years. I had an emergency leak at one of my properties and found that my usual plumber had gone out of town and was not available, so I did a little research and found ExpressRooter Plumbing.
The person who answered the call was friendly and assured me that there would be someone on site within the next couple of hours. True to their word, I got a call from their office with a firm quote from the plumber and I told them to go ahead and do the work. The leak was fixed to my satisfaction and I was charged exactly the price of the estimate. The office made sure I received a copy of the invoice by email the same day! Working with ExpressRooter was fast, reliable and stress free. I’ll be calling them again to deal with any of my plumbing needs.

Hello Vicken, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the positive service you received from our team. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

More about ExpressRooter Plumbing

Plumbing, Drains, Drain Services

If customer service is important to you, you have come to the right place. ExpressRooter's experienced, professional, and courteous staff knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Services include waterproofing and emergency plumbing in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington and Oakville.