ExpressRooter Plumbing

ExpressRooter Plumbing
3328 Testimony Square
Mississauga
L5B 3G2

I had a leak from my basement shower and called ExpressRooter Plumbing to get it repaired. Unfortunately, when the plumber, Mark, tried to turn off the water to the house to make the repairs, he found the main shut off valve was seized. Mark assisted me in getting in touch with the city to come and turn the water off outside so he could replace the valve. While the water was turned off he repaired my shower faucet. Mark stayed until the city returned and turned the water back on so he could check his work in the shower and on the main valve. He was very patient, friendly and helpful. Thank you Mark and ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Juli in
Juli in

Drain blocked

We run a senior’s care home and all of our sinks in our kitchen backed up and would not drain. We called ExpressRooter Plumber who had someone on site within 2 hours and quickly determined the problem was a clog in our main drain. After several attempts at snaking the drain, they finally cleared the blockage and all our sinks are draining fine now. I couldn’t believe the response was so fast, and how quickly they diagnosed and fixed the problem. Thank you Juri.

Thank you, Juli. We always try to respond to plumbing emergencies as quickly as possible and make sure the problem is solved to our customer's satisfaction before we leave. We will pass along your thanks to Juri.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Repair broken drain pipe under driveway

Jason from Mississauga snaked drain, advised by use of a camera of the problem, which was a broken elbow in the drain going to the Town's drain system. Team of two came right at 8:00 as arranged and began work, they finished at 4:00 the same day, job was completed in it's entirety.
We were very impressed from the start of work until the end. Job was completed quickly, and job area was left in perfect condition. Throughout process, the job area was kept very tidy. Highly recommend Express Rooter.

Thank you, Cathy. It was a pleasure doing business with you! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving any of your future plumbing needs.

Michael A. in
Michael A. in

Drain issue

After recent heavy rains, we came home to a flood in our basement. After the water receded, I called ExpressRooter Plumbing to come in and take a look at the drains.
Jason came the same day, ran a camera inspection on our drain and showed us how roots had broken into the drain and collapsed it. Jason left 2 estimates, one for a smaller section and one to replace the whole line. We decided to replace the whole line and install a backwater valve. We have had heavy rains since, and no problem with our drains.

Thank you, Michael. We will often offer 2 quotes, one to solve the immediate problem and one the guarantees a permanent solution. We are happy that we were able to solve your drain problems and hope we can help with any future plumbing needs.

Bruno  in
Bruno in
1 review , ON

Kitchen drain clogged

My kitchen sink kept clogging up. I would have a plumber over to clear it and a few months (or weeks) would go by and it would clog again. I decided to try ExpressRooter Plumbing to see if they could fix it permanently. Tony arrived the same day and started by clearing the drain. He then showed me how the drain actually was running uphill and would have to be re-done to make sure it didn’t happen again. I told Tony to go ahead and repair the drain, and I haven’t had a problem since. I wish I had called this company from the beginning. Thank you Tony.

Thank you, Bruno. If a problem persists, there is usually a good reason. We pride ourselves on looking at the root of a problem and offering a solution that works the first time.

Paul Garcia in Toronto
Paul Garcia in Toronto

Hose bin

I recently had a frost-free outside hydrant installed by another plumbing company. When I attached my sprinkler I found I had very little water pressure. I called the company back in. They advised I call the city to see if my water pressure was fine coming into the house, even though I told them the rest of the house was fine. I did that and, as expected, the city told me my water pressure was fine. Eventually I called ExpressRooter Plumbing. The plumber arrived within the hour and quickly figured out that my 2 shut off valves were to blame. He replaced them both and my hydrant is now working properly. Next time I will call ExpressRooter Plumbing first!

Thank you for your review, Paul. We're extremely pleased that you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you with your plumbing needs in the future!

Peter K. in
Peter K. in

Drain issue

When flushing the toilet upstairs, I found that I would have water backing up into my laundry tub in the basement. I called ExpressRooter Plumbing and they sent a plumber within the hour. He ran a camera inspection, cleared the clog and opened up the drain. Fortunately, he said our drain was in great shape and after clearing the clog it should work fine. I appreciate how quickly they responded, and their honesty in not trying to sell us extra work that we didn’t need. I will call them again if I’m in need of a plumber.

Thank You Peter for your review. We always do our best to accommodate customers as quickly as possible and we are happy your drains are in great shape.

Suzanne Morrison-Bielak in Mississauga
Suzanne Morrison-Bielak in Mississauga

The Drip, drip, drip of the toilet

This morning I contacted ExpressRooter regarding an ensuite toilet with very low water pressure and one that constantly drips. By the afternoon Yuri and his partner ( sorry I forget the name) came to the rescue. This toilet was old and the one item that we did not replace when we moved into the condo 3 years ago thinking it was fine. In the past 3 years we have had 3 plumbers into check the problem each one assuring us that they had solved the problem. Yuri was the first to suggest replacing the toilet completely as he could not guarantee the problem would be solved. As the toilet was over 20 years old I thought he was probably batting 100 with this. We bought a new toilet and then our plumbing
experts came back to install it. I wish other plumbers had been as honest with us and saved us a great deal of late night choruses of dripping water. These men were professional, courteous and a credit to their company.

Thanks for your kind words Suzanne. Our plumbers have seen enough to know that sometimes a 'band-aid' solution is not always the answer. A pleasure doing business with you and I will pass along your thoughts to Juri.

John Z.
John Z.

Replaced lead pipe with copper

When I was told 2 large holes were needed and 1 smaller hole in basement. I thought what a mess. The hole in my driveway and the one in garden looked disasterous with mounds of earth. I assumed house would never look the same. But they layed tarp in drive and covered basement with cloth. Thankyou for a job well done. I highly recommend this company. John Avenue Rd and Lawrence

Thank you, John. We always try to leave a property looking the way we found it! Thank you for your business, we'd be happy to serve any further plumbing needs.

Robert in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga

Drain repair

We were having problems with our drains and had a couple of backups from our floor drain in the basement. We called ExpressRooter to come out and check out the drains. Jamey came out the next day to unblock our drain, run a camera inspection and to quote on any necessary repairs. He gave us various options at different costs. We decided to go with a section repair in our basement. The guys were quick, fixed it fast and left no mess behind. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you, Robert. We always like to give our customers different options when looking for a solution to their drain problems. We look forward to helping you with any plumbing or drain issues in the future.

More about ExpressRooter Plumbing

Plumbing, Drains, Drain Services

If customer service is important to you, you have come to the right place. ExpressRooter's experienced, professional, and courteous staff knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Services include waterproofing and emergency plumbing in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington and Oakville.