HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  ExpressRooter Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ExpressRooter Plumbing

ND in Mississauga

I called Express Rooter to get advice and a quote for a backflow preventer. Jason Gibson came to answer the call. He was very friendly, personable, and most importantly knowledgeable of the rules and regulations in my area of Mississauga. He even let me know that in my area of Mississauga, I probably didn't even need one due to the lack of flood concerns. As I was undergoing a renovation, I decided to go ahead and get it installed anyways for peace of mind. Jason took care of all the paper work aside from the permit (only I could get that), arranged everything quickly so as to meet my schedule, and gave me some very helpful pointers about the plumbing in my house in general after the initial video camera check of the drainage out of the house.

I also asked Jason about a basement leak I was experiencing, and Jason wound up identifying the exact spot that was leaking. I finally saw the tie rod hole actively leaking a few days later after 3 days of constant rain, and it came from the exact spot Jason indicated.

These guys know their stuff, and I can rest easy knowing the backflow preventer was installed right, the first time.

Thanks Jason!

Hello ND, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are thrilled to hear of the great service from our team! We will forward this review to Jason as well. It was a great pleasure working with you. We are always here to help! Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Elwin Leung from Vaughan

We initially purchased a Toto concealed comfort height elongated toilet (Carlyle) to be installed in the 2nd floor upstairs master bathroom. Due to Plumbing pre-existing it would have been cost prohibitive to install as it would require breaking up the main floor ceiling and revising existing Plumbing lines. The toilet is NOT custom and has the standard 12-inch setup.

We were able to get the toilet installed on the 1st floor main floor powder bathroom where the plumbing could be accessible from the basement which was unfinished under the powder bathroom.

The cost was $400 for the concealed toilet install and $450 for the plumbing work all before HST taxes.

Our only small complaints were
1) that during the quote, which included removal of existing 2-piece toilet, we were told that the toilet would be dismantled into the 2 pieces so that the city (York Region) would pick it up as part of our normal garbage pick up. And that was part of the "removal" service. However, the toilet was not dismantled. I'm sure the Company would have sent someone to do it, but I was able to figure it out and use a tool that didn't quite fit to do the job. I just think that the work should have been done initially as promised. It should be noted that removal does not include removal off the property as that's an add on.
2) there was some pink Fibreglass Insulation in the unfinished basement area removed to do the plumbing in the basement ceiling for the main floor powder bathroom. It was left on top of the water heater so I'm not sure if that's a fire hazard or where/how to put the insulation back.

John McTtaggart in North york

The kitchen drain was backing up into the sink. Vladimir, the Worlds Greatest Plumber, arrived about 1 hr. earlier than expected. After a brief period of reconnecting and explanation of the problem. he set to work and was done in no time at all.

Thanks Mellissa!

Thanks Vlad!

Thanks Express Rooter!

Hello John, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are thrilled to hear of the great service provided from our team! We will definitely forward your kind words to Vlad as well. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

casver Toronto

The situation:
Sewer back-up due to 115 year trap giving up the ghost. All water usage within the home was at a full stop.

Solution
Jason and his team from ExpressRooter Plumbing. I cannot remember the last time I instantly felt trust in a contractor like I did with Jason. He is professional, polite and extremely empathetic. Jason quickly and accurately diagnosed the issue, provided the proper steps I needed to take before I hired anyone and then once he was hired he took care of everything. His work ethic and fairness is unmatched. I felt the price totally represented a win-win scenario.

Joe in Brampton

I had a major grease blockage in my main drain and ExpressRooter went above and beyond to power wash my line. Extremely professional. Very timely. I dealt with Tony and he was OUTSTANDING!!!!! I would definitely use them again. 100%

Hello Joe, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are thrilled to hear of the great service provided by Tony. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Darlene in Etobicoke

MYSTERY of sulfur smell : In Basement Laundry room, but then also other side of house in main floor shower suddenly. Juri did great job trouble-shooting the labyrinth of older house plumbing; Cameras confirmed. Juri gave clear advice on problem and solutions, and quickly did the work. FAST RESPONSE(2 hours). KNOW THEIR STUFF. Fair price. Quality work. VERY NICE PEOPLE... from first call to service with Juri.

Hello Darlene, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great service provided from our team. We will forward your kind words to Juri as well. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Jason Gibson is a superstar.Once again he was honest friendly and very professional.There is no need to call anyone else as this gentleman knows customer service and actually cares about his customers.Thank you Express Rooter.Paul and Will Mississauga

Hello JMaxwell, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are very happy to hear of the excellent service provided from our team! We will definitely forward your kind words to Jason as well. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Ghali from Toronto

Realized that my toilet shutoff was starting to drip called ExpressRooter and they sent a plumber over in 30 minutes. Jason was very knowledgeable, replaced the pipe and shutoff in no time. We were very pleased with the level of service we got. Next time we know exactly who to call know exactly who to call and will be recommending them to all family and friends.

Hello Ghali, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great service provided by our team. We are always here to help! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Phyll in Toronto

I called after noticing a leak coming from what appeared to be my toilet tank. The gentleman who answered the phone - John - was amazing. Helpful, pleasant, straightforward with a sense of humour to boot! The plumber who came out - Mark- was great. He was polite, professional and honest. He explained the issue to me, the cost involved to fix it and didn't charge me for the service call. I would have no hesitation recommending this company. Both John and Mark were great.

Hello Phyll, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are thrilled to hear of the excellent service from our team! We will definitely forward this review to John and Mark. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

More about ExpressRooter Plumbing

Plumbing, Drains, Drain Services

If customer service is important to you, you have come to the right place. ExpressRooter's experienced, professional, and courteous staff knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Services include waterproofing and emergency plumbing in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington and Oakville.