HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  ExpressRooter Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ExpressRooter Plumbing

Rob  in ??????????

My wife and I decided to finish our basement and wanted to put in a bathroom. We called Express Rooter plumbing who sent Tony over to discuss the project. Tony gave us great advice on the proper placement of the washroom, the drains we would need and the piping to feed the sink, toilet and shower. Tony wrote us a very detailed quote for the different stages of our reno. He had a crew come in to dig up our basement floor and put the drains in. After that he came and did the rough in for the 3 pieces. After getting other aspects of the reno done, Tony came back to attach all of the fixtures we had bought. We now have a beautiful, functioning bathroom. No more line ups in the morning! I highly recommend Express Rooter plumbing.

Job Price

Hello Rob, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the excellent service from our technician Tony. We always provide top of the line work. It was a pleasure working with you, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Walter in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Called to fix valve. They didn't turn off water. Flooded condo. There is over 10000.00. in damage. Owner called my wife saying he's not paying for damages. Going to court. Do not use this company. Wrote to Mike Holmes to explain my story. It took almost 2 weeks to get a response from owner. Now there is mould because of all the water. My tenant have to move out while the work is done. I don't wish this on anyone. Mike Holmes should never endorse a company that does this.

Johnny in Mississauga

On a Sunday @ approximately 7:00pm a water pipe decided it was time to let go. Fortunately I caught the situation early and manage to turn off the main water valve fairly quickly. My wife was in the process of cooking a meal for a large group and desperately needed water to make that happen. After a quick google search, I connected with John at ExpressRooter who put me at ease and said he would send somebody right away. Tony showed up in less than 30 minutes and fixed the problem in a matter of minutes! He was super friendly and very informative ... Gave me some great tips to avoid any future plumbing disasters.
Thanks for being awesome gentleman!:-))

Job Price

Hello Johnny, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are thrilled to hear of the great service Tony provided. We are always here to help! We thrive in providing only high quality service in the plumbing industry. It was a pleasure working with you, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Maria B.E. in Toronto

Excellent service. Quick and resourceful. Mark D, skilled plumber helped with the planning process of a complete replacement of shower set, turns out he manage to fix my shower! Saved me more money. Service fee is worth the service provided.

Job Price

Hello Maria, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are thrilled to hear of your great experience with our plumber Mark. We will definitely forward this review to him. It was a pleasure working with you, do not hesitate to contact us in the future. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

I called three firms to get our 100 year plus old clay drain replaced. We had some root issues and thought the clay pipe was cracked in a couple of places. Express Rooter quote was the lowest of the three so we chose to go ahead with them.

Not the most organised and nor were they good at informing the homeowner of what to expect. A four or five day job by the estimator turned out to be 14 days. Ok some of that due to rain but some of that delay was due to lack of planning.
Surely you would call out Toronto Water to turn off the water supply before you got that stage in the work and possibly knowing they would have problems with getting it turned off.

Also did not tell us how much soil would need to be piled up in front garden. It would have been nice to have a heads up and then we could have moved plants and shrubs - instead they are no longer.

Also it seems that the homeowner is supposed to be there when the water is turned back on. Express Rooter could do a quick check sheet for the client. Instead I have to hang about for Toronto Water for up to 8 hrs.

The onsite crew worked hard and had to dig deep to find the connections. They did a pretty good clean up job afterwards.

No complaints about the onsite crew - I just think the main office could do a better job of liason with the client. Still waiting on the backflow reclaim paperwork.....

Perhaps Martin is doing too much TV ?

Job Price

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of your great experience with our crew. We at ExpressRooter Plumbing take pride in the work and services we provide. We do not rush any of our projects nor can we control unforeseen weather conditions. We always ensure our work is completed correctly in a timely matter so our customers do not have future hiccups. In regards to being onsite when the water is turned back on this is a City / Region requirement. If you still haven't received all the necessary paperwork for the subsidy rebate please contact us at 416-233-2660 or by email at [email protected] We are always here to help. Thanks again for your feedback, and thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Alex W in ??????????

We came home to find water leaking through our light fixture into the dining room. We used Homestars to find a reliable plumber and found ExpressRooter. We contacted their office, who accommodated our work hours by sending someone at the end of the day. Chris arrived and quickly figured out it was our upstairs toilet leaking. He removed and reinstalled the toilet with a new wax seal. He was quick, efficient and very friendly. I would definitely recommend Chris and ExpressRooter.

Job Price

Hello Alex, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the excellent service Chris and our team provided. We thrive is quality workmanship, customer service, and professionalism. It was a pleasure working with you, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Had a slow flushing and refilling toilet and could not unclog it myself. Called Express Rooter - very friendly on the phone - arranged an appointment and had Chris come in and unclog it. Chris was courteous, positive, knowledgeable, very competent and extremely helpful - it turned out to be a minor issue (but still needed professional help!) and I appreciated the professionalism and the advice he gave me (for this and other plumbing issues)!

Job Price

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the excellent service Chris and our team provided. No matter the size of the job we are always here to help. It was a pleasure working with you, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Pat T in Toronto

I wanted to get out to the yard this weekend after a long winter, so went to the basement to turn on the outside hose. When I opened the shutoff for the hose, the outside tap started gushing water. I tried to turn off the shutoff again, but it would not work. I called ExpressRooter Plumbing who replaced both my outside tap and the faulty shutoff valve. While the plumber was there, he suggested we check the other shutoff valves in the house. The bathrooms were fine, but the hot and cold shutoffs for my kitchen sink AND the shutoff for my dishwasher were faulty. I appreciated how the plumber, Tony, let me follow him around and watch him work. He explained what he was doing every step of the way. Tony is very pro-active and friendly! Hopefully we have avoided a couple of plumbing calls down the road.

Job Price

Hello Pat, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are thrilled to hear of the excellent service Tony provided. We are happy to have helped you. It was a pleasure working with you. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future, we are always here to help! Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Jared Killoran from Toronto

Worked with Jamey and his team from the initial quote to the cleaning up of a few last outstanding items they were always amazing. Jamey was very attentive and responded to all emails and phone calls, description of project and quote was upfront and honest. You couldn't ask for a better team, they were friendly, explained things (as I bugged them at certain points) and job was completed on Time and on Budget.

Job Price

Hello Jared, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are very happy to hear of the excellent service Jamey and our team provided. We are thrilled to have remedied your sanitary drain replacement and are always here to help. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Michael C. in Toronto

Our young son dropped a toy down the toilet, causing it to block. I called another company who came in, ran a snake and solved the problem, or so we thought. The next day the problem was back again. We called ExpressRooter Plumbing who sent a plumber that afternoon. The plumber actually removed the toilet and went at the problem from the bottom of the toilet. He was able to free the toy and explained the first plumber only manager to jam it more solidly into place. I appreciate that they listened to the entire story and determined how to properly go about solving the problem. Thank you ExpressRooter.

Job Price

Hello Michael, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are thrilled to hear of the great service our team provided. We are always here to help whenever you are in need of a reliable plumbing company! It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for your kind words. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing.

More about ExpressRooter Plumbing

Plumbing, Drains, Drain Services

If customer service is important to you, you have come to the right place. ExpressRooter's experienced, professional, and courteous staff knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Services include waterproofing and emergency plumbing in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington and Oakville.