Express Rooter Plumbing

Reviews for Express Rooter Plumbing

JoAnne
JoAnne

Shower cartridge replacement

During COVID, Mark had to go to several stores to find the correct model of cartridge . The extra time and effort was really appreciated. I will definitely use Express Router again. I will recommend the company also.

Thank you JoAnne. We're glad we were able to help and I will pass along your kind words to Mark. We look forward to servicing your plumbing needs in the future.

Caro
Caro

bathroom flush repair

I called Express Rooter Plumbing. I spoke to Craig. He was very polite. He took down the details of the work I needed done. He promised to send a plumber the very next morning. The plumber arrived very punctually. Yuri, the plumber, told me exactly what was wrong with my bathroom flush. He went and purchased the parts needed and set the flush in working order. Yuri too was very polite and professional. i would highly recommend this company

Thank You Caro for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Repair leaky shut off valve & install toilets

Very happy with Mark who arrived on time, was very friendly and wearing his PPE. He repaired a leaky shut off valve and installed 2 toilets in a clean & timely fashion. Would highly recommend!!

Thank you for your comments. We will be sure to pass them along to Mark and look forward to working with you in the future!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Company supplied new toilet installation

Concerning our problem, Express Rooter came immediately to check the problem and all was done in an excellent and quick manner. Very pleased with the young man who came to install our new toilet.
We will definitely use them again for any other issues.

Very much appreciated. We're glad we were able to help and look forward to working with you in the future.

Cynthia from Toronto
Cynthia from Toronto

Installation of back water valve and replacing lead water pipe

Jason was very knowledgeable. He inspected the area, explained the process in detail and answered all my questions. The workmen came on time and when the work was completed, Jason came back to inspect the job.

Knowledgeable, great workmanship and clean up. They did a great job and I would not hesitate to recommend Express Rooter Plumbing.

Thank you, Cynthia. We're glad we were able to help and look forward to serving your plumbing needs in the future!

Valerie
Valerie

leaky bathtub faucet

I had another plumbing company look at my leaky bathtub faucet - they said the whole thing needed to be replaced and would be over $600 - then I called these guys and Vladimir clarified that only the cartridge needed to be replaced - saved me a bunch of money ! He was extremely professional and nice. Very pleased I found Express Rooter!

Thank you Valerie! We're glad we could help. Call us anytime you need us.

Arlene in Toronto
Arlene in Toronto

Blocked Toilet

My toilet was blocked. The plumber, Mark came and snaked the toilet. It worked immediately. I was very satisfied with his work and clean up. I was also satisfied with the information provided.

Thank you, Arlene. We'll pass along your comments to Mark. Always glad to help!

Plumbing problem with clogged sink

Efficient, polite and timely.
A pleasure to deal with.
They came within the time limit for same day service, gave an outline of the problem and the cost, unclogged the sink with little disruption and we’re on their way.
Highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to servicing your needs in the future.

Jonathan in Mississauga
Jonathan in Mississauga

Replacing Saddle Valve

I’d fitted a saddle valve to a whole house humidifier, and after a while it would not shut off, nor would the solenoid. I could replace the solenoid and live with it but decided to do a full job and got ExpressRooter in to replace with ball valve. Job was done to spec, neatly, cleanly and quickly. The customer service end was efficient, courteous and effective. I would definitely use them again.

Thank you Jonathan. We're glad you were pleased with our service and look forward to meeting your plumbing needs in the future.

More about Express Rooter Plumbing

Plumbing, Drains, Drain Services

If customer service is important to you, you have come to the right place. ExpressRooter's experienced, professional, and courteous staff knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Services include waterproofing and emergency plumbing in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington and Oakville.