Computer Senseis

Winnipeg MB

Review for Computer Senseis

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Untrustable, very disappointing

Run away from that guy! Really poor service… Dropped off my computer for slowness issues. Was excited as he told me he had great experience in solving this kind of troubles. When I got back my PC, it was actually worse than ever. Of course when I called to get my money back, I have been told he spent a couple of hours working on it, and that the system was running way faster according to his standards… well I dunno what standards he has, but honesty is obviously not one of his core values. Don’t recommend at all!!!