Molly Maid

sweetvi from Edmonton
sweetvi from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Move-in cleaning

I called, gave all information and booked a move-in cleaning for a house that sat empty for 6 months, the intention was to check their work and if I'm satisfied, I would book for a move-out cleaning when I moved. How disappointed! 2 ladies show up on Jan 17, they didn't know it's a move-in cleaning so they didn't have the right equipment and supply.
My mom and I check their work after they left. All kitchen cupboards still had sand/dust in every corner, fridge and stove showed trace of dry water, oven was not clean... The receptionist told me to buy Easy-off and spray inside the oven the night before and the cleaner would wipe it off the next day, they didn't wipe them all, the chemical still inside the oven. My mom and I had to clean everything again. What a waste of money.
Of course, I didn't book them for my move-out cleaning.