Prestige Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Prestige Duct Cleaning

Ferns in Markham
Ferns in Markham

Duct Cleaning

I was very impressed with this company from the time I made my first call till the completion of the job. The technicians were very professional, punctual, polite and tidy.

Hello Ms. Fernandes,

Thank you for your kind words about our technicians, staff and service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others.

Have a great day,

Derek A.

Dorothy Gallagher in Oshawa
Dorothy Gallagher in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

Very impressed with Prestige Duct Cleaning. The three technicians - Brian, Dylon and Chris were very professional, polite and respectful of my home.
I would highly recommend this Company to anyone contemplating having maintenance done.

C123
C123

Excellent service overall

Very satisfied having gone with Prestige Duct Cleaning to do our vents. We did 15 vents plus AC coil and dryer vent for a reasonable price. Got the quote before hand as was given lots of information by the company's customer service team. Reached out online first, got a quick reply via email, I followed up with a phone call and was able to book for 4-5 days later. Whole service lasted almost 2 hours. They wore uniforms, wore, shoe covers, put carpet runner everywhere they went and were friendly and courteous. I have gone with a different company before which I found on Homestars but I will be going with this one in the future most likely.

gledom
gledom
1 review Whitby, ON

Professional Service

Very professional from start to finish. Nice to see a Duct cleaning service that is operated like a business and not by solicitation over the phone that's shady. Confirmed and verified all my services to make sure there was no misunderstandings and the Tech's were very professional. Happy to recommend your services.

Terrific in Whitby
Terrific in Whitby
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Duct cleaning, dyer vent and three area rugs with fringe

Terrific company! The telephone operators to the service men just outstanding. They suggest want can be done and they let you decide. Very caring , polite and efficient. I am very satisfied and glad I contacted them by a friend of my daughter-in law thank you so much.

Thank you very much for the great review of our company! We are so pleased to hear how happy you were with our entire team and appreciate your wonderful comments!
Kind Regards,

RM
RM
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

carpet and duct cleaning

I had carpet, duct, and sofa cleaning, and scotch guard on all. Great service, we didn't have to move anything! Got out all the stains, except the ones that had soaked deep into the sofas five years ago. Those stains are slightly visible, not really noticeable at all.

Its so great to hear that you were happy with all of our services! Our technicians do get excellent results in removing spots and stains. We are pleased that they are no longer noticeable to you. Thank you again for choosing Prestige!

Robert in Ajax
Robert in Ajax
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct Cleaning

This is the second time we have had Prestige Duct Cleaning in our home. In both cases, we found their work excellent. Brian and Derek performed the work. They were very professional, on time and were very thorough in explaining the process to us. I wish we could give this company 100 out of 10. My wife and I would highly recommend this company !!!

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our technicians and our company Robert! We appreciate you taking the time to write and your ongoing support.
Kind Regards,

Jeremy from Oshawa
Jeremy from Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

We have had Prestige Duct cleaning services clean our ducts many times. They are on time, professional and get the job done. The results were excellent. The air quality improved dramatically. The technicians were friendly and knowledgeable. The communication from the company was professional. I definitely recommend them.

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you very much for your business. I am so happy to hear that our efforts are so well received. Improving your indoor air quality in your home is our top priority, as well as a great service experience!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Duct cleaning

Very impressed with Prestige Duct Cleaning. Head office provided me with all the information I needed to make an informed decision. Head office promptly replied to questions I had and followed up with time the technicians would arrive. Service technicians Eaisuke and Kevin were awesome. Very professional and respectful of my home. I will definitely use Prestige Duct cleaning again and recommend them every chance I get.

Thank you very much for the exceptional review! Daisuke and Kevin will be extremely happy to hear you are so pleased with their work, they really do take pride in what they do!
Sincerely,

Peter in Ajax
Peter in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct and furnace Cleaning

We hired Prestige to clean our ducts and furnace. The technicians were polite, clean and efficient. The air quality after cleaning was noticeable as my sons and my allergies improved almost immediately. Ted and the office staff were total professionals. I couldn't rate the work, staff or customer service any higher. I would recommend them to anyone and will continue to use this company. They went above and beyond all my expectations.

We are so happy to hear that you noticed a difference in your indoor air quality Peter. From the first contact with our office, to the services from our technicians, we always ensure complete happiness for our customers! We look forward to hearing from you in the future as we so very much appreciate your ongoing business!

More about Prestige Duct Cleaning

Ensure the cleanest, safest indoor environment for your family, pets or business with award winning professional duct and furnace cleaning by Prestige Duct Cleaning. Family owned and operated, we service the GTA and South Eastern Ontario and are the sister division to Prestige Carpet Cleaning. Along with our affiliate company NationWide Home Services, we make up Canada's largest and most trusted provider of duct and furnace cleaning, carpet cleaning, furniture cleaning, and area rug cleaning services. Prestige Duct Cleaning specializes only in duct cleaning, furnace cleaning and services designed to improve the air quality in your home.