Great Spaces

Reviews for Great Spaces

Jaimie
Jaimie

2 bathroom renovations

I was very happy with their service. They were always on time and kept me up to date on what the next step would be. I will use them again for sure!

Thanks Jaimie, I really appreciate the review and I'm looking forward to the next project! Your selections and ideas for both bathrooms were great, they really are spectacular.
Rob

Gary
Gary

Entire ground floor reno

This was a big job, 2 load bearing walls removed, kitchen, move staircase and move bathroom. My wife wanted to reno it to sell the house. We’re now not moving! Rob got all the permits, recommended suppliers where necessary, attention to detail and his guys cleaned up every day after work. No hesitation recommending. .

Hi Gary - Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It was a big job, but you guys helped make it run smoothly by knowing what you wanted and making timely decisions. I'm so glad that you decided to stay in town and are enjoying your new space. I hope we run into each other soon!
Rob

Patrick Durling from Toronto
Patrick Durling from Toronto

Basement Rennovation

Hired these guys to completely redo my small basement and they were amazing. Showed up on time, had quality craftsmanship, and were an all around pleasure. I felt I received a fair price for what was done and will certainly recommend them to family and friends! Thanks a bunch!

More about Great Spaces

Who We Are
Great Spaces is a full-service home renovation company dedicated to providing the expertise and professionalism essential to the creation of a risk-free renovation experience. For over 20 years homeowners in southern York Region have trusted our team to transform their vision into a reality. From design and choice of materials, through each phase of construction, our purpose is to ensure that your home improvement goals will be achieved.

Whether you are considering a bathroom update or complete re-modelling, we look forward to providing the project management and skilled tradespeople required to enhance your enjoyment of any space in your home.

At Great Spaces we believe that the foundation of a successful project is the relationship between client and contractor, beginning with our appreciation of the trust that clients place in us to respect their home, time and money. And it grows during the renovation process through our maintenance of clear, consistent communication and immediate responsiveness to any questions or concerns.

Our reputation has been built upon professional standards of full accountability and superior customer service that guarantee the high quality results that you rightfully expect. That's why our clients invite us back for each new project and feel confident recommending us to family, friends and neighbours.

You can be confident that Great Spaces will complete your project on time, on budget and to your complete satisfaction. It's not just a claim, it's a fixed-price, written guarantee that covers the entire scope of the work contracted. As a full-service renovator, we assume responsibility for providing and coordinating all trades people and vendors, obtaining all necessary permits and arranging all inspections as required.

Our business is based upon a code of professional conduct that emphasizes constantly superior performance and unconditional accountability. We don't renovate houses, we create the spaces where your family's stories unfold.

2 year written warranty on all aspects of work
20 years experience
Employing only fully licensed and insured trades people
Office and shop centrally located in Markham
Certified Renovantage contractor