Bin There Dump That

Brandon from Richmond Hill
Brandon from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House Reno

I used bin there dump that for the renos oft house. I used around 5 bins from them. When it came time to clean up because all the renos were done I kept the last bin for about a week or so past the allowed 7 days. And I was charged 190 dollars for that! More then the waste! The company was not willing to work with me at all which coming from a service industry is not how you go about things. Needless to say I will never use this company again. If anyone wants a good company that has solid customer service call TYDELL!! This franchise is a joke. Thanks for nothing!

Good morning Brandon, I apologize if there was any confusion; however your last bin was on site for an extra 19 days past the allotted time which is why you were charged that amount. Our price for the bin rental is inclusive of up to 7 days and anything over that is $10/ day. Our prices have not changed in 6 years and are explained to everyone when placing their order. When we tried to follow up with you our phone calls were not returned so we were unable to resolve the issue any further with you. Again, I do apologize and hope that we hear from you again in the future and may correct any outstanding issues.

Melissa R from Aurora
Melissa R from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Construction Material Removal

After calling a few different rental places, we decied on bin there dump that for a few reasons, the no pressure sales people on the other end of the phone made the experience less stressful, they were great to deal with and were able to offer a great price. We will definetally use them again.

People are usually dealing with enough stress of either a home renovation, or going through years of old stuff and trying to keep some things & deciding what to throw away. Our goal is to get you the right bin for your project, with as little hassle as possible; we're so glad to hear that everything worked out great for you! Looking forward to hearing from you again for your next project! :)

Jason from El Paso
Jason from El Paso
1 review El Paso, TX

Cleaning garage

I had a huge project of cleaning out my grandmother's garage, I called bin there dump that they brought it there next day. Very friendly. Dropped it exactly were I asked and did it in minutes. I finished early there where there same day picked it up and cleaned up any residual mess. I highly recommend them to everyone and will be calling them for all my other trash needs. Five stars.

Jason,
We're so glad you had a great experience with us, and that we were able to help you with little to, no inconvenience. Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Looking forward to hearing from you again. :)

Darren in High Park
Darren in High Park

Garbage Removal

I’ve hired Bin There Dump That multiple times for different sized bins to remove construction debris from the property. I’ve always had a good experience with nice, courteous drivers who arrive on time and make sure to take care of the property in the process.

Thank you so much Darren for taking the time to write us and share your appreciation with us; it means more to us than you know! :) We are glad to hear that we have been a reliable constant in your life. Always be sure to give us a call whenever you need a bin, we'll be looking forward to hearing from you :)

Jimmy S from Toronto
Jimmy S from Toronto

Garbage Removal/Bin Rental

I hired Bin There Dump That because I knocked out some walls in my basement and needed assistance with garbage removal and I think they’re great. They were informative, telling me on the phone that it was fine to have concrete mixed with other things in the bin and they dropped off and picked up the bin exactly when they said. I honestly think its one of the easiest and cheapest bin companies out there.

Hi Jimmy, First we would like to say thank you, to you, for taking the time to tell us all about your great personal experience with us - it means more to us than you know! We are glad to hear that everything went well & that you were able to get the information you needed to make an informed decision - I will be sure to pass along your great review to our entire team to let them know what a great job they're doing!

Fortunado G from Aurora
Fortunado G from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Trash Disposal

I hired Bin There Dump That because I needed trash disposal during a cleanup of my home. They dropped the bin off earlier than I had ordered, which I thought was very generous and picked it up exactly when they had said. They even oriented the bin to create the greatest ease in use. Overall, it was a very good experience.

So glad that you had such a great experience :) We strive to make our customers happy & to make things as easy as possible for them! Thank you for letting us hear about your bin experience.

Ryan J in Toronto
Ryan J in Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Garbage Disposal

I used Bin There Dump That for mixed garbage from a house renovation where I was calling them in on and off throughout the project. They were always on time and the drivers are polite and accommodating. They were also clean and efficient, even sweeping the driveway when they were done. Everything a bin place should be.

Thank you Ryan, for taking the time to express your appreciation! We strive to be the best, and love to hear about happy customers! (The drivers also love to get compliments, so I'll be sure to pass this along) :) Make sure to keep us in mind for any future projects, and we'll be there!

Neil B in Toronto
Neil B in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Garbage Disposal

I was busting up some old tile floors, needed a dumpster and the guys that I usually use wasn’t available, so I decided to try out Bin There Dump That. They did exactly what they said they would do, showed up within an hour and a half, picked up the dumpster when they said and were very easy to deal with.

Glad you had the opportunity to give us a try & that it worked out so well for you! Thank you for sharing you awesome experience with us; we love to hear about happy customers getting exactly what they asked for! Hope to hear from you on your next project :)

George from Old Toronto
George from Old Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Old Shed

In our backyard we had a wooden shed that was falling apart and turning into a smelly squirrel's hotel. As an eye sore, I had to tear it down. My first thought was to call Get Rid of it, however, with the reviews I read on yelp, was hesitant. Luckily, I saw an ad for Bin there Dump that. After reading some great reviews, I called with confidence and scheduled an appointment. Once we agreed on the quote, the guys started right away. When I got home, no more squirrel hotel! The whole area was swept clean and nothing else disturbed. Would definitely use their service again! This is a great company to deal with.

Hi George,
We are so glad to hear you had such a fantastic experience. We are here to help people in a variety of ways and we love to hear about our happy customers! Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. I hope those squirrels took the hint. :)

Mike Prentice from Toronto
Mike Prentice from Toronto

Bin rental

The company was very pleasant and easy to deal with over the phone. Their pricing is very clear and very competitive. I also went with them because they rent bins by the day as opposed to many other companies that only rent for periods of a week. Billing was prompt and accurate. I ended up paying exactly what they quoted.

My only criticism was the timing of delivery and pickup. I wanted the bin placed on the street at the front of the house, because I was doing a porch reno. I live in downtown Toronto and there is never any space on the street before 8:30am. I specifically asked that the bin be delivered after 8:30am so there would be space and they said "no problem". But the driver came early at 7:30, couldn't find any space on the street (obviously) so he dropped it behind the house in my parking space and left.

The next morning I had some columns that my contractor wanted to look at right at 7:00am to see if we could re-use them. If not reused they were going in the bin. So again I asked Bin There Dump That to do the pickup after 8:00 and they said "no problem." But the driver picked it up at 6:30! So now I have three huge columns that didn't go in the dumpster because he was so early and have to pay again for somebody to get rid of them.

I know that it's difficult for the drivers to schedule around specific timing - which is why I addressed it when scheduling over the phone. Problem is that the company told me they could work with my timing, but that's not how it happened.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Mike, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and for the positive feedback. I have reviewed your work order and it was in fact scheduled for the time that you said. I apologize for the inconvenience of our truck being early. It is our company policy that if there are any concerns with the bin placement for the driver to attempt to knock the customer’s door or call them; as well to contact the office to make us aware of the situation. Again, I have reviewed your work order, and it was in fact scheduled to be picked up before 9AM, so again I apologize for any inconvenience this caused. We appreciate your understanding in regards to dropping or picking up at a specific time; and typically speaking we are able to accommodate schedules; unfortunately it did not happen this time. For that, again, I do apologize. Your feedback is welcomed and appreciated and has been shared with our entire team.

More about Bin There Dump That

Leading junk removal company specializing in household cleanups and decluttering, removal of renovation debris, shingles, small amounts of landscaping waste, and general garbage and trash! We offer same-day service in all of our service areas. Our unique system ensures that your driveway is always protected!
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Whitby?