Culligan

Reviews for Culligan

B. Sen in Calgary
B. Sen in Calgary

Culligan water softener, Calgary, Alberta

Initially I had some issues. When I brought my concern to the attention of the higher management, I received a phone call from the president of Culligan, Canada who was very understanding and pleasant to talk to. He personally apologized and took immediate action to address and resolve the issue. Thank you.

Review has 1 previous version
Doug Carter from Woodstock
Doug Carter from Woodstock
2 reviews Woodstock, ON

Home Water Softner

Had water tested by Culligan and ended up buying softener installed Jan.2013. It is April and still not working right. Sad to say we are paying for a system yet to work right and they keep trying to fix it.

Melissa Garner in Calgary
Melissa Garner in Calgary

Water Softener Installation

Upon meeting with a Culligan Representative, we were impressed by the stories we'd heard about how softened water has enhanced the quality of life for Calgarians. I suffer from eczema and very dry skin. As soon as I started using the water softener system I haven't had a bad break-out! We've also saved money on detergents! The system is stylish and the follow-up by the Culligan people was impressive.

Norman Liu in Calgary
Norman Liu in Calgary

Water Softner

I had Culligan put in a water softner 16 years ago and I must say their product lasted a long time. The service guy came in and retro fitted everything, including to make sure the kitchen tap cold water is not through the water softner. The quality was ok, no leaks ever. There were just too many un-necessary joints. The softner unit timer failed after about 10 years, but I was able to manual regenerate the brine through the back of the timer. Culligan told me if I can regenerate the softner and you're still getting soft water, there's no need to replace. I think this is important that they are being honest and not try to sell me something new.

aileen hall in Calgary
aileen hall in Calgary

ro system

company was prompt in getting back for service and insataation. installer was friendly and very helpful with info on system. the system has been a great additon to our home.

Lisa in Calgary
Lisa in Calgary

installation of a water softener system and reverse osmosis

Culligan
403-341-3966
6439 67 Street
Red Deer
AB
T4P1A3

They were really experienced and the whole process was user friendly and easy for us. They were in and out in one week and the whole system was completely installed. They were very quick and efficient, and installed in under four hours.

sandy in pineridge
sandy in pineridge

reverse osmosis water cooler

I never believed that there was any difference between bottled water and tap water. I thought it was just another "yuppy" fad . Then several years ago, Bill came to my door and I bought the cooler/dispenser unit with a great guarantee. Now, I could not be without it. My kids go to the cooler for wter, not pop or sweet juices. I believe I have saved enough on my pop bell to have paid for the cooler many times over.Thanks Culligan~

Carol in Chaparral
Carol in Chaparral

Water softner and reverse osmosis.

Both the water softner and reverse osmosis were installed on time and appropriately. Both machines have worked very well over the last 5 years and maintenance calls are received to remind me to have filters checked every two years. The technician is very knowledgeable and has always given great service.

When salt is ordered for the water softner it is delivered on time right to my door.

Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Red Deer?