McQuaid G Contracting

callen from Toronto
callen from Toronto
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

fences, interlocking bricking, balcony

As an almost legal senior (not quite 65) I have finally found a general contractor I can trust to provide honest estimates, no overages, sound advise and...great outcomes. All work was reviewed by the owner and he demands his company produces great results! I am budgeting and planning the next projects! I have recommended them to others and they have also been very pleased. Really pleased as an almost senior that I have someone I will continue to trust with any of my inside and outside work projects. Really, cannot recommend enough.