DM Roofing

Reviews for DM Roofing

Gerry
Gerry

Roof installation

I would definitely recommend DM Roofing. We were moving to a house that required a new roof and they worked with us to review what was needed, got us scheduled before winter hit, did the job on time and on budget and were thoroughly professional performing the job and cleaning up afterwards.

Tom in Joyceville
Tom in Joyceville
1 review Kingston, ON

Excellent company

We had DM Roofing, Kingston install a new steel roof on our bungalow and garage and decided on this company because of internet research and the fact that it was a local company with a seemingly good reputation. We were not disappointed. In fact, our expectations were exceeded. All work was done in a timely and , more importantly, safe and professional fashion. Communication by the company and its on site employees was excellent. The work site post installation was cleaned up to any home owners standards. Dm Roofing and Construction is a company that I would highly recommend.

Janet D. in Kingston from Kingston
Janet D. in Kingston from Kingston
2 reviews Kingston, ON

roof

My seven neighbours and I had our roofs replaced this Spring. We were very satisified with the product and service of DM roofing. I had DM roofing also replace the roof on a rental I own earlier this years and was very satisfied.