Five Star Property Services

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Driveway Landscaping and Front Reno

I wanted to get some landscaping done this year and were told by a close friend to contact Five Star.
I had my entire driveway interlocked and front entrance landscaped.
After dealing with Mark and the crew at Five Star I was left completely satisfied with the end result of the project. From original consult to finished product I was always kept aware of the project schedule and any issues or questions I had were solved promptly. I would recommend Five Star to anyone.

Hey Adam, it was an absolute pleasure to work on your home this summer. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy the work! Stay safe and thanks again.

- Brandon

More about Five Star Property Services

Five Star Property Services is a year round Property Maintenance, Landscaping and Snow Plowing Company that has been proudly serving the Durham Region, York and Greater Toronto Area since 1991. With over 25 years of experience, Five Star Property Services provides various aspects of Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Design and Construction ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?