Kodiak Snow blowing Inc

Snow Removal
1017B Carp Rd, Stittsville ON K2L1W5
HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Ottawa  >  Kodiak Snow blowing Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Kodiak Snow blowing Inc

D Cress in
1 review Ottawa, ON

We usually leave the house at 5:30 am and panic a little when we know there's going to be a lot of snow falling overnight. But I can't remember having to plow through the snowbank at the end of the driveway in the morning with the van, as the Kodiak crew works all night. They even do the driveway when we don't think there was much snow on it, and they always come back after the city crews are done to clear the end of the driveway. I even saw one operator get get our garbage cans off the road where the wind must have blown them. Excellent service! Please don't ever change.

1 review Ottawa, ON

We are very pleased with Kodiak Snow removal. They did such a nice job you would think someone had vacuumed our yard after they cleaned up the snow. The app they have on their web site is great, as you can see where their tractors are located after it snows. They have great prices and awesome people working for them. I would highly recommend Kodiak services.

Bev

Donna in Barrie
1 review Ottawa, ON

They are very timely always there early and do an excellent job! I am disabled and if I ever need them to come back they always do right away. I am very impressed with Kodiak Snow Remouval !! DR

we in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We have been living in Kanata South for the last five years and have had Kodiak Snow blowing Inc. clearing our laneway since day one. They have always provided excellent service and we would recommend them highly for anyone wanting, in our opinion, the most dependable service available. Seeing so many Kodiak signs in nearby laneways testifies to how good they are.

S.Maber in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great service. Never had to worry if we were going to get stuck. Love the Snow App so we could see where the tractor was in our neighbourhood. Won't hesitate to recommend this professional snow removal company.

Marie Clare Scullion in Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

I could not be more pleased with the service that I have received with Kodiak. I have been a customer with them, for I believe, about 13 yrs. I sincerely thank them and would highly recommend them.

Tara Scharf in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

This was our first year with Kodiak - and I would recommend them to anyone. Not only were they on the ball every time it snowed, they always came back in a timely manner if a car had been parked in the driveway. Even more impressive, was if I saw they were home and ran out to move my car from the driveway, the guy ALWAYS went to another driveway, and then came right back to do mine while I waited in my car. I was very, very impressed with them!

Nariman in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

4th year and every year they are doing amazing jobs. Great drivers and very caring people. Awesome customer service. I hope they keep the good work they are doing. They are usually the first snow removal company who shows up in our area.

Brian BT in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

This was the first year we had Kodiak do snow clearing for us. I used to do our own but gave our snowblower to our son and am away now and again so didn't want my wife stuck with the shovelling. These guys/gals are awesome! They aren't just there for a one clean - they keep coming back. We live on a busy bus route and the plows come by very frequently filling up the end of the driveway. We had new interlock installed and were worried about marks or banging the planters - no worries for these pros. They are worth the price to have the driveway cleaned properly.
I WILL be having them clean our driveway again next winter! Brian.
P.S. I live in Kanata not Toronto.

More about Kodiak Snow blowing Inc

Kodiak Snow Blowing, Inc. is proud to call itself a premium provider of snow blowing services for the residents of the Stittsville and Kanata area. Please call us at any time to get your free, no-obligation quote.