Ripley Electric

pchan in Whitby
pchan in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical Panel Upgrade

Ripley Electric upgraded my panel to 200 Amp Service. They also did the electrical work for our Kitchen Renovation. They were professional and cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommend their services.

Trish in Oshawa
Trish in Oshawa
10 reviews Oshawa, ON

Couldn't ask for a better electrician!

End of April 2015, I went to go out and pick up a parcel I had ordered from a local business. However, my garage door refused to open letting me retrieve my car. After checking EVERYTHING I could, I telephoned the local business to re-schedule my pickup and then tried desperately to find an electrician.

A neighbour recommended Matt Goddard and I am ever soooo thankful that Matt was not only able to come to my rescue, fix the issue using quality parts, insisting on doing the job right ... but also not charging me an arm and a leg!

Would I recommend Matt @ Ripley Electric?
YOU BET I DO!

Lindsay from Oshawa
Lindsay from Oshawa
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

Electrical Work

Potlights, panels, outlets, fans, and switches! Very nice work done in my home by very professional people. They will be back for more no doubt, lots more to do yet.