Ds Electric Systems Inc

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Ds Electric Systems Inc

Kathy in Grimsby
Kathy in Grimsby

Install an electric charging receptacle for charging an electric car

We contacted HomeStars to get quotes on installing an electrical charging receptacle for our new electric car.
Ds Electric Systems Inc promptly called us, arranged to come to our home to assess our situation and then returned to do the job, all within a few days. Prompt, courteous and well priced.
We highly recommend them for your electrical needs..

Thank you for the opportunity to service your needs. Quality work at a affordable price. I'm glad your happy with our work.

Electrical work

Dino has been outstanding with every job our company has given him. Dino and his team are very clean and his attention to detail for safety is impeccable. As our company continues to grow, Dino is always the first we call. Thank you Dino

The new clinic required special grounded receptacles (Hospital Grade) and insulated ground wire for all the receptacles in the treatment rooms. I'm glad everything went according plan and on schedule.

Eric in Markham
Eric in Markham
1 review Hamilton, ON

Interior pot lights and chandelier install

New house project where Dino and his team removed original light fixtures in our family room, dining room, and main hallway. And installed pot lights throughout with dimmer switches. Great quality products, great quality work with workers taking care of protecting hardwood flooring in space they where working on and keeping everything nice and clean. Great knowledge on product and how many pot lights needed for area of space. quick service, completed job in just the one day. Will use Dino for any future projects and electrical needs

Long time client, just moved into his new home. Wanted to light up his main floor and also create a mood by use of dimmers. The installation went smoothly and the results amazing.
Thanks for calling me again to your new house upgrade.
Dselectricsystemsinc

Ray

Diagnosed miswired outdoor light switch.

Awesome experience. Dino responded immediately - arrived within a few hours and maintained contact throughout day. He diagnosed and repaired a ground fault in our outdoor lighting system quickly and efficiently, was friendly and reasonably priced.

Thank you for the opportunity to service your home in time of need, you were kind and considerate while I located and correct the issue.
Dselectricsystemsinc@gmail.com

Lois from Toronto
Lois from Toronto

Electrical Work

ork
We desperately needed some electrical work done thought out our home that was built in the 70’s but hearing the cost from various handyman and electrician caused us to put the project aside. We had no choice come summer of 2020 but to correct the problems because almost all of our plugs, washroom fans, and lights were not working. We decided to check out HomeStars and came across DS Electric Systems Inc. let me tell you, it was the best decision we had made and I am truly happy with the excellent service that Dino and his team provided. Dino visited our home and inspected every room. He provided his professional recommendations and even offered to correct other problems from a previous handyman. We were worried about the cost but to our surprised his quote was within our budget and far less than what we had expected! They showed up at the time that they gave us and worked fast and very efficient to complete the work. All of our plugs and lights are working. He installed brand new fans in our washroom and fixed the external exhaust system. Now we have no fogging which have never happened before even with the previous guy work. Dino is a true professional and I will recommend him to everyone. He his very honest, approachable, and professional.

It was a pleasure doing business with you. I'm glad I exceeded all you expectations. Looking forward to future projects or referrals you may have, and Thank You for this opportunity to show my skills and services.

Ray

Diagnosed miswired outdoor light switch.

Thank you for the review. The problem took a bit of time to find, the problem was inherited from previous owner performing in house repairs. Sometimes its better to have an experience electrician do nessassary repairs to avoid personal shock hazards.
Thanks
416-738-2697

Electrical work in new house

Dino was very quick to return my call and available to come by on short notice. He kept me updated as to his arrival time and was very professional and courteous in the house. He presented options for fixing our issues and we were very happy with the job he did!

Lee Day in Toronto
Lee Day in Toronto

Home service

Dino is very responsive. Communicates well and is punctual.
He did a great job of installing track lighting, under cabinet LED lighting.
Changed dimmers to current models. Installed a wall mount tv and fixed some electrical problems I wasn’t aware of.
Hard worker and stays till the jobs done.
I highly recommend Dino.

Thank you for this opportunity to practice my electrical skills. I'm glad I could finish the jobs you requested and hope I can help you on future projects.

carl_behrens in Vaughan
carl_behrens in Vaughan

Installation of smart doorbell and chime

DS electric reached out to me after submitting a service request through home Stars for the installation of a smart doorbell and chime. Dino from DS Electric promptly responded to my request. Dino provided me with a reasonable quote for the requested work over the phone. Dino made time to have the work completed the same day. The work was completed quickly and with great workmanship. Upon completion of the installation, Dino stayed to to help install and set up the app and answer all of our questions regarding the use of the app before leaving. We will definitely be using DS Electric for all our future electrical needs.

The doorbell camera is a very CooL invention. If you don't have a camera servaillance system the doorbell camera can see who is at your front door, it can also zoom, take a picture and you can turn on audio, all this using you homes Wi-Fi to connect to your smart phone. I'm glad the customer is happy with this product, they canse who's at the door from anywhere.
Thanks
DS ELECTRIC SYSTEMS INC

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Tri_cor consruction

I have used D S electric for approx. 15 yrs and found him to be very reliable

Servicing the needs of Tri-Cor Construction was no small job. As a dedicate team all the job request were taken care of even after hours. Due to the nature of the work maintenance, repairs and actual projects were needed to be done when the general public were not shopping, for that reason, it doesn't risk safety of the public and not stop the grocery store from operating.

More about Ds Electric Systems Inc

Welcome to DS Electric Systems Inc. We offer a variety of innovative solutions for your commercial, industrial and residential electrical needs in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding communities. Our mission is to provide you with reliable, quality services you can count on. Security Camera installation, electrical Panels, landscaping, interior renovations for basements, lighting, trouble shooting issues, car charger installation.