Green Blade

HomeStars  >  Weed Control in Winnipeg  >  Green Blade

Reviews for Green Blade

1 review Division No. 13, MB

Snow clearing

Did not honor their contract in anyway. Made excuses why they hadn't come out extremely rude office staff and owner Tim. Was told there was snow when I was looking at it on my sidewalk. Horrible people and service or lack there of.

M Wheaton from Winnipeg
M Wheaton from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

lawn care

Despite being in the 2nd year of lawn treatment my yard is slowly being taken over by weeds. We contacted Green Blade by emails & phone calls to have this issue dealt with. We are given one excuse after another; driver ran out of product to spray, not in your area the next day, no reason given the following day, etc., etc
The service sucks to be blunt. They are supposed to attend today. Well half the day is gone and I'm not expecting them to show up. After repeated failures to attend to the problem why wouldn't we be at the top of the list to be done first? They appear to be more concerned with making it easy for themselves than looking after customer service. Today will be their last chance to fulfill their part of the contract. We will look for other alternatives if they fail to show up today.

Earl in Winnipeg
Earl in Winnipeg
1 review WINNIPEG, MB

Snow removal

I used this company for snow removal since I am disabled. When they did not remove snow, I phoned. Even though I was polite the owner Green Blade, Tim was offended and stopped servicing my driveway. This caused me great difficulties.