Bluestone Project

Oakville ON L6H 1S3
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Oakville  >  Bluestone Project

Reviews for Bluestone Project

TK

We had a contractor that "damaged" our driveway (and a few others) last year and "disappeared" after taking payments with all kinds of stories ... No phone number or address to be found.

We contacted a few contractors and had a few competitive quotes.

Mathew of Bluestone Project made us comfortable on the very first meeting.
Very professional and detailed on what needed to be done and steps to completion.
They did a great job and completed timely as promised.
I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a honest and professional contractor.

CaroleK in Oakville

Matthew and his crew did excellent work and my patio turned out better than expected. I had an existing patio redone plus added an additional patio area. Work was completed in a week. Highly recommend BlueStone Project to my friends.

Mariola in Oakville

We hired Matthew after receiving many estimates. This was a rather large project, which took about 2 weeks to complete. Matthew and his crew have created a dream front and backyard for us, starting with a very challenging terrain to build a retaining walls. His attention to detail was excellent, he took his time to make sure that the walls were not only solid, but very much aesthetically appealing. At every step of the way Matthew listened to our ideas, being very flexible with all the changes we have asked him to implement. The two patios look fabulous and the planter turned out amazing. We will definitely recommend the Bluestone Project to anyone looking for a quality landscaping, Matthe whas made this a very good experience for us!

Stephen Ewachow in Etobicoke

Did what he said he would do.
Treated my property with respect.
Problem-solved to save me money.
Did not waste my time.
Made his money by giving me good value.
Fixed an unforeseen problem when it surfaced 5 months later, no quibbling.

PS in Mississauga

Bluestone was initially recommended to me by my neighbours. Matthew was very prompt in providing quotes and answering my questions. He listened to what I wanted to do, and provided options that actually helped save me some money while achieving what I wanted.
Matthew and his crew did great quality work. They were professional , courteous and kept the site clean and safe. Even with some poor weather they completed the job on time.
After the job was complete, Matthew made sure I was completely satisfied with everything. Bluestone was a pleasure to work with, and I would hire them again for any future work.

Great workmanship and great communication throughout the duration of the project. Terrific customer service following the completion of the work being done. We are looking forward to our next opportunity to work with Matthew and Bluestone Project.

Vicki in Oakville

This is the second time I've contracted with Matthew and his team for stonework done (different house this time). My first job with him was about 6 years ago and at that time, he finished my small front walkway in my townhouse - a job that 4 other contractors either refused to quote (too small) or gave me an outrageous quote (again, because it was too small....they didn't actually want to waste their time so priced the job 3x what it should be). I found Bluestone on Homestars and have since referred this company to ALL my friends in Glen Abbey (about 4 of whom have since had him do their jobs). Well, fast forward 7 years, I'm now in a new home, and just put a pool in.....and guess what.... I didn't even bother getting quotes from others as I knew there was nobody better than Matthew and Bluestone. He put in a 12x20 stone patio off the pool, a flagstone pathway from our gate to the pool area and finished down the whole side of the house with the same pavers as the patio. The work, as always, was first rate, completed quickly and I know, at about half the cost of what other companies would've charged. Matthew himself is honest, integrous and says it like it is. He will tell you straight up of all the ins and outs (e.g. for our patio, he was clear with us about the risk of heaving after the pool install while the ground settles....but he was honest and did what he could to mitigate that happening....so far, so good and it's still perfect). I trust this man like no other contractor I've ever had to work with .He actually recommended the flagstone as the pathway, and while I couldn't visualize, we went with it.....and it's stunning. I truly think a huge difference is that this is his own company and he is right there every day doing the work with his small crew. There is obvious pride in their work and a business ethic that other companies could take a lesson from.

Our next project will be the front walkway, and there will only be one phone call made.....to Bluestone Project. If I could give more than 10 stars, I would.

Matthew and his team were timely and the work was very professionally executed. We were so happy with the end result that we even recommended him to our neighbours who used him to redo their walkway.

Wagner

We were very pleased with Bluestone Project. This is the second time we have used them. Matthew is very personable and has great design skills when it comes to landscaping; he captured our vision perfectly and exceeded our expectations. The project was also completed in the time frame promised. We would definitively recommend Bluestone Project and will use them again in the future.

Joanne from Toronto

Matthew was great to work with, before and after. He came over promptly and gave us a quote right away. Unlike other contractors, he returns his calls and e-mails. We received 5 different quotes and chose his company for his quote which was very reasonable and his business sense. Matthew and his crew took 5 days to complete the 400 square foot patio and it looks amazing and we are very happy with the outcome. He mentioned to us we needed drainage because we have a pool, so they did need an extra day to complete the job as our ground was hard clay and they had to work so hard to dig the holes. We love our patio and glad we chose Bluestone to do it. We especially love our stone slabs. It looks beautiful. Thanks Matthew!

More about Bluestone Project

Bluestone Project has been serving the Oakville and Toronto GTA community since 2005. We specialize in interlocking, flagstone, full landscaping, sod, driveways, walls and more in Residential and Commercial applications , and our staff offers quality and reliable services you can count on. In addition, our friendly and professional staff ...