Techno Kitchen Refacing

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Techno Kitchen Refacing

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Outstanding Kitchen/Bathroom Refacing

With full confidence and total trust in Frank and his team, we went straight to Techno Kitchen in April 2019 for the kitchen/bathroom refacing we needed for my in-law's property. This kind of assurance was based on the positive and incredible experience we had with them when we first hired Frank for our kitchen/bathroom project back in 2010. With the kind of skillful work done by Techno speaking for itself and our referrals, my brother-in-law also had his kitchens beautifully done by Techno in 2015 and 2016.

My sincerest appreciation to Frank and his team for their professionalism and for delivering a remarkable and complete success both in product and service.

I would definitely recommend Techno Kitchen without any hesitation to anyone who would want a kitchen/bathroom refacing. All the best and continued success!!

Al in Burlington
Al in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Very Happy Kitchen Renovation

After many frustrating endeavors trying to find someone to renovate our kitchen, we were very fortunate to be referred to Frank and his team. Frank's initial consultation left us feeling confident that we found the right person/company. Frank and the team delivered in a warm and friendly manner resulting in a first class product that we are very satisfied with. All the trades that Frank recommended were easy to work with, produced a quality product while keeping to the schedule.

Lindsay in Mississauga
Lindsay in Mississauga

Love our new kitchen!

Frank and his team are amazing! We had a great experience from the quote to the last day of construction. Frank had excellent design suggestions that opened up our kitchen and gave us so much more usable space. Sheri was extremely helpful in helping us pick out the counter top, handles and sink. Max and Sean installed our cabinets and are great at what they do. The attention to detail was outstanding - they were willing to do what it took to make it perfect. We would recommend Techno to anyone looking to make a change to their cabinetry. Before and after photos below.

Hi Lindsay! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! The photos of your Spence are stunning and so bright! It was our pleasure to be a part of your project, and thank you for making our guys feel so welcome while they were with you!

Daniela in Oakville
Daniela in Oakville

Amazing kitchen

We are very happy with our new kitchen. Frank is very knowledgeable and the quote was very reasonable. The entire team was extremely helpful and made the whole experience very easy. Sherry answered all our questions and made sure we are comfortable with the process and Mike did an amazing job installing everything.

Thank you very much. It is a pleasure to work with professionals.

Hi Daniela,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience! It was a pleasure to work with you on your project and we LOVE the combination of modern and traditional (wood grain) you picked for the finishes! Stunning!

David from Mississauga
David from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

Simply outstanding. Attention to detail and a perfectionist approach to every detail of manufacture, planning and installation. A result I would have been pleased with at twice the price, but of course with this process one achieves this level of quality at a much lower price point. Could not be more satisfied, just beyond my expectations. My sincerest appreciation to Frank, Sheri and of course our installer Kevin (although I have not doubt the same high standards apply to all the excellent staff). On time, on budget, and beautiful results. Cannot recommend Techno Kitchens enough. Just superb.

David, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the work, the details and our wonderful staff! One of the goals of Techno has always been to provide a high quality finish at a fraction of the price, and we are so grateful to you for mentioning the value received!! All the best, and we will see you soon for your follow up service call :)

Ann in Oakville
Ann in Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

This kitchen renovation was a wonderful experience! Techno Kitchen Refacing is an incredible company to work with. Frank is a trustworthy owner who gave a fair quote, he followed up on all details! Sheri, the client service manager is efficient, organized and extremely helpful. The installers were excellent!
I highly recommend this company!

Hi Ann,
Thank you so much for your kind words and review of your experience! We appreciate your mention of the helpfulness and trustworthiness, those are two of the elements we strive to make our clients feel during the Reno process! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your project, and we always looked forward to your visits!! :)

Peter K.
Peter K.
1 review King City, ON

King City Kitchen Cabinets Refacing

From the first visit we were confident that Frank from Techno Kitchen Refacing was serious and passionate about his business. Once the quote was finalized, we compared them with other companies and immediately saw we were not comparing apples to apples and that Techno was a step above (if not many steps). Frank had given us a detailed explanation of the process and offered up some great suggestions to make our kitchen much more user friendly. We chose Techno with confidence that they were the best choice. The scheduled start date was accurate and the two installers Shawn and Kevin were fabulous and accommodating. Their attention to detail was meticulous and very well done. Their work ethic was also something I was pleased to see since you don't see this high caliber very often. Throughout the process, the communication was clear and timely. The end results are fantastic and we are very excited about our new updated kitchen. I highly recommend Techno Kitchen Refacing to everyone interested in a kitchen reno. Many thanks to Frank and the whole Techno team for a job Very Well Done.

Hey Peter!
Having an entrepreneur like you writing these words: we are speechless and grateful!
We wish all the best to you and your wonderful family..... Shaun and Kevin felt at home!

The Techno Team!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Beyond thrilled! I LOVE my new kitchen!

It is my privilege to write this review about Techno Kitchens! My kitchen re-vamp (partial rip-out, new and partial re-facing) was completed in Feb 2019. After a lengthy search and finally deciding to make the investment into updating my kitchen, I chose Techno (based on reviews and calling a few past customers with referral provided to me). The intent of my kitchen re-vamp was to upgrade my old, tired kitchen cupboards in preparation for re-sale. I was so impressed with Techno and the fact that they could work within my fairly aggressive timelines, I chose Techno. From the moment that I emailed Techno with my initial inquiry, to Sheri (from the Oakville office) promptly responded to me and providing all the initial information that I needed in order to proceed, to Frank (the owner) coming to Waterloo from Oakville to visit, discuss, measure, quote etc, to finally starting the job 8 weeks later, with Max, who did an absolutely stellar, precise, clean job! I was impressed along every step of the way. My kitchen was completed on time (despite the blizzard continues we sometimes faced), within the specifications and with impeccable precision - I could not be more pleased! I absolutely LOVE this new kitchen. I have received so many complements. In fact, the real estate agents that have seen it since in preparation for sale, have overwhelmingly said that it will be the focal point of the house and the one thing that will sell the home quickly! Thank you so much Techno! I highly, highly recommend you. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone!

I am so happy that we made this experience so exciting for you!
Refacing is convenient in any situation but when you are selling you really appreciate the value of it!!! $$$$$$$..
We wish you good luck for the next phase of your life!

Big hugs!!!

The Techno Kitchen Refacing team!!! ;-)

Michelle and Jeff Eaton in Mississauga
Michelle and Jeff Eaton in Mississauga

Kitchen Refacing

After researching many kitchen refacing companies, we came across Techno. From the minute we walked into the Oakville showroom and met Frank and Sheri, we knew we made the right choice. We were so impressed with the wood door selection and the attention to detail (eg good quality products, light valances, wide selection of door havdies, etc) Shaun was our installer/carpenter and he was PHENOMENAL. He worked so hard to fix errors in our existing cabinetry so that the refacing would look perfect. He consulted us every step of the way, and was meticulous and all around a great guy. We are beyond thrilled with our new kitchen. We are so thankful that we decided to use Techno and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone! Great job!!!!

Hi Michelle & Jeff!
I am glad that your intense research paid off! Your kind words can only boost our enthusiasm of getting better in what we do.... thank you very much!

Frank.

Paul & Carolyn in Oakville
Paul & Carolyn in Oakville

Kitchen Reno - 2nd Year Review

Kitchen Refacing - 2nd Year Review

Again - Thank you Frank, Donna and the Mikes!

It's been just on 2 years since Techno refaced our kitchen. We are still extremely pleased with our decision to use Frank and his team. We have had zero/nada problems with materials or workpersonship. Hinges, door
quality, configuration, drawers and appearance are just as good as the day they were installed.
We would absolutely recommend Techno for your kitchen refacing needs.

Hi Paul & Carolyn!
Writing a second review just because you feel like it.... pretty cool!!!!
Not every job goes so smooth but let's enjoy when it happens ;-)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

All the best,
Frank.

More about Techno Kitchen Refacing

Techno Kitchen Refacing is an Ontario based kitchen renovation company that specializes in refacing, rather than replacing. Recently, we brought on another member to the team to supply the increasing demand. Now, we can serve you faster, and across a larger area.

Techno's word of mouth marketing philosophy shows how happy customers have been with the product. Honesty and customer satisfaction are of the utmost concern for Techno and the customer will benefit every time.

Want to see it for yourself? Our customers are so happy and enthusiastic about the work that they've allowed us to invite you into their home to see firsthand the quality of the work. Call today and ask how to arrange a meeting with Frank.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, and Countertops
Why Choose Techno? Full Satisfaction Guarantee! Real wood doors and veneer in several different stains, colors and species! No plastic, no paper, no cheap looking laminate! We're a member of the Better Business Bureau! You work directly with the owner who will be personally involved in making your dream kitchen a reality!
*WE SPECIALIZE IN REAL WOOD* After 15 years of experience in the woodworking and cabinetry industry, Techno founder Frank Silletti chose to start his own refacing company with the goal of giving homeowners in Ontario a more affordable alternative to traditional kitchen remodeling. Frank says "By using the cabinet refacing process, we are able to dramatically cut down the time, cost and inconvenience of building and creating your dream kitchen". With the experience and the motivation to back his work, you can be sure Frank will be there to answer any questions or concerns to deliver the best value and quality of work available. Please feel free to visit the contact page and fill out an information request form. We look forward to hearing from you!
2003