Precise Rain

Reviews for Precise Rain

S in Mississauga
S in Mississauga

Winter Season Coming ~ Sprinkler Drainage

When the cold winter season approaches it is important to make sure the water is the sprinkler system is expelled from the irrigation system and equipment. This is really important and necessary because water freezing in the irrigation system will break pipes, fittings, valves, sprinklers, pumps, and other system components.

So for this job i called a representative from Precise Rain to come and do this job for me, and they were very reasonable and efficient in getting this task done for me. And were very punctual at the same time. In my opinion or as far as i remember the job was done within 30-45 min or maybe even less, which is great. I am very pleased and will suggest expelling your water from your sprinkler system for sure ~ but by Precise Rain :) Thank You

Bushra in Mississauga
Bushra in Mississauga

Keep up the good work

Last month I had the sprinkler module installed by Precise Rain and it's working out great. My sprinklers open right on schedule and haven't been giving any trouble ever since. Keep up the good work.

Jim Rome in Hamilton
Jim Rome in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installation of Underground Lawn Sprinkler System

My system was installed in 2009, still works the same as it did on day one..... beautifully. Workers were professional and got the job done relatively fast. They weren't the cheapest quote I got but you get what you pay for.... a decent price for a high quality professional installation.

Susan  in Hamilton
Susan in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installation of underground sprinklers

I was very happy with Precise Rain. Andrew and his team did an excellent job instaling our underground sprinkler system. They were very careful not disturb my existing garden. They got the job done quickly and professionally. Andrew and his team are dependable. I had this system put in 2002 and it still works beautifully. Many of my neighbours have used Precise Rain as well because they were a fair price and a dependable company. I am moving to a new house and I have spoken to Andrew -he and his team will install a new system as soon as we get the house.