C W C Property Maintenance Ltd

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Oakville ON
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Oakville  >  C W C Property Maintenance Ltd

Reviews for C W C Property Maintenance Ltd

Cathy  from Oakville
Cathy from Oakville

Spring and fall yard clean up, eaves troughs, window cleaning, snow removal

I have been using the services of CWC probably since their inception - at least 20 years is my estimation. I have found them to be completely thorough, reliable and professional at all times. I am confident to refer them to my friends who have all been grateful to make the connection. John and his crew make my life a whole lot easier.
Thanks guys.

Trish from Oakville
Trish from Oakville

Window/skylight cleaning

I had CWC clean my windows in 2014 and they did a good job. So in April 2015 I called them to book another appointment for window cleaning. I booked an appointment in July. The appointment was during the week so I made sure I took the day off work so that I can be there to let them in. Four days before my appointment I received a call from CWC. I wasn't able to answer so they left a message. The message said that their not working the day of my appointment so I need to reschedule. I was confused as to why they would book an appointment four months before if they weren't working that day. So I called them. The reception informed me that they decided to take that Monday off. Well I wasn't impressed. I had taken the day off work, I booked this appointment four month in advance and this company decides that they want to take a day off. I told the receptionist how disappointed I was and how I had take the day off work. But she really didn't seem to care. She just kept saying you can rebook another appointment. Gee thanks! What business does this??? Needless to say I will NEVER use this company again. Worst customer service ever!

Herb Benson from Oakville
Herb Benson from Oakville

Wnidow cleanin,eavetrough cleaning, hedge trimming

Well this can be summed up in very few words, starting with excellence! All of the work that the two man crew of Byron and Kyle did for us was performed with a professional touch and with a mission to please. John the owner of CWC has the right people representing his company and guess that's why he's been around so long.
Great job guys!