JVD Restoration

Linda Plater in Etobicoke
Linda Plater in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Concrete basement work

What started out as a job to seal our moist basement has turned into a disaster. The concrete did not bond to the poorly ground down old concrete. The ~350sq. ft. room is full of rubble and business owner JD will not return my e-mails or phone calls. I would definitely NOT recommend working with him. I understand people and products can turn out BAD but I have been running after our contractor for 6 weeks to fix his mistake. I am filing "small claims" court papers this week.
To top this off, the work on our steps and drip line is not adequate as water is still coming into our basement.

If JD returns and repairs his work, I will write a fair and honest review.