Mr. Crown Mouldings

Duke in Milton
Duke in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

7 inch crown mouldings innstalled on the first and second floor

The tree men crew came on time. They were very fast and efficient throughout. They covered the floor. All the cutting was done outside. The end result was beyond my expectation. My wife was thrilled. I have already referred Steve to three friends at work.

Danny Thornhill
Danny Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Outdoor potlights

Assisted Review

My friend told me this company installs indoor and ourdoor potlights. We were quoted for a set of 8 outdoor pots around the 2nd floor soffit with a timer switch installed on the 2nd floor for $1200 with regular 50 watt bulbs or $1500 with LED bulbs. When we were told that LED never need replacing and use only 6 watts, we went with them. The job was done in a day with no damage or mess. We are very happy with the work and the price.
Danny, Thornhill

ENA  richmond hill
ENA richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Crown Moulding

Assisted Review

Steve spent 20 minutes in our house and explained all we needed to know. The price for moulding was not an estimate but exactly what the job would cost. The installers arrived on time and were very professional. We would have no hesitation in reccomending this company to our friends.

Lizarnd
Lizarnd

Crown moulding

Steve was contacted for an estimate and came right away. He was able to provide sound advice on the types of moulding recommended and gave a quote that was much lower than other companies. The three men came in to do the work and were very efficient. They took care of the little things like using drop cloths, moving furniture aside without any damage, and cutting the moulding outside to prevent particles from settling in our home. They cleaned up after themselves at the end of the day. Upon final inspection, the work was flawless. Every corner was perfect and our home looked much more upscale. The experience could not have been better. I would recommend them to anyone.

Danny in Milton
Danny in Milton
1 review North York, ON

Crown Moulding

Assisted Review

This is the 2nd house we have had this company do for us and the job was excellent. We have several friends in the area that will be getting quotes from Steve.

Tony
Tony
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Crown Molding

Our installation weas done in December 2009 (3 months have past at time of writing). It took one full day and three guys to outfit all areas on the first and second floor of a 2200 sq. ft home. They installed 7" and 5" mouldings. I was given Mr Crown Moulding's info through two friends who also had positive experiences with their installations. During the install they removed their shoes and used blankets to avoid tracks through our home. At one point they were in the home with just my wife and later by themselves for approximately one hour. It's a tight crew, nothing was disturbed.

Ray Clark  Mississauga
Ray Clark Mississauga
1 review North York, ON

Crown Moulding, Potlights

Steve came to the house and explained how Crown Moulding can make potlight installation easier and less expensive. We recieved a great price for Crown on the main floor and 2nd floor hall as well as 12 potlights on the main floor. Potlights took half a day and no damage was incurred. The Crown was installed the next day and we very pleased with both jobs and the price we paid.

Chris A.
Chris A.

Crown Moulding & Base Boards throughout the house

Steve was really good at returning my calls and stopping by to quote things out and show me some samples (the other well reviewed guy on this site didn't want to drop by, basically told me they started at about $7.00 a foot and went up from there and to call if I wanted to get started). Steve's price was easily the best from the discussions I had with competitors.

Sascha and his crew came by a few times, rain made it a little drawn out but overall they were available when I was. Very friendly guys, I added a few things along the way with no problems, they had good suggestions to tackle some challenges which turned out very well (stairs, transition pieces etc.).

Overall the value is amazing, you get a lot for the money and it looks really finished off my reno's very nicely. I would use them again and recommend them to my friends.

More about Mr. Crown Mouldings

Mr. Crown Mouldings is the top crown moulding company in the GTA. Meticulous work is done at all times by an experienced craftsman whose attention to detail is second to none. Also specializing in pot light instalation.