Access Tree Co

Trim Manitoba Maple over driveway and garage

Access Tree Co
416-948-7633
Toronto

This company ( Arborist Dave ) was doing some work for my neighbour across the street. He came over and solicited my wife to know if we wanted our tree pruned back. ( It did need it).
When I spoke to him he started at $1000 and then went down to $850. I advised him we were too far apart and left and went into the house and called a different company. Later when my neighbours work was finished he came back said he offered the job for $550 and then went down to $500.
As he was already there, with his crew and all the equipment this was not a service call and no advertising cost was involved. When he kept after me I offered $400 cash for the job which he accepted.
They did a good job - no complaint there - but it took 1 hour and 5 minutes from start to finish. I shall leave it to you dear readers to decide whether it was good value or not and if his pricing can be trusted.

1 review Salmon Arm, BC

over charged not completed

i hired these non proffesionals to do work for me at a discount rate becuase they arent insured but the work was never fully completed and they rasied the price at the end up the job i tried to fight but they were pushy and not very nice

i will never hire these guys again