Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses

Reviews for Diamond Home Improvement Co

dthibert
dthibert

Front Door Replacement

Replace old front door with wonderful new door, removed old front door cleaned up the mess, installed new lock set

Thank you for the review! Your new door looks beautiful!!

mcampeau5
mcampeau5

Sunroom 4 season

Over the past year or so I have enjoyed the sunrooms of 2 other friends also build by Diamond . My anticipation was great and I was not disappointed. After a late start because of the disruption of our Provincial Government with their green grants cancelled my sunroom was built in time to enjoy the winter holidays.
From the time Dan Pare first introduced the concept to my condo board and myself I knew he would be the type of person that would be dependable . Nothing was ever neglected when a call was placed or a question was asked . His friendly personality got me over a few hurdles. He is truly the type of calm person you want in this position .
The workers principally Adil and his son Halil could not be faulted. Their old world workmanship was praised by many family and friends . Nothing ever seemed too difficult and the finished polished quality of their work shined through. They are to be commended for the expert quality of their craft.
My neighbours on the north upon my encouragement have gone ahead with plans for their sunroom as I am sure others will too in this type of dwelling.
I did mention to Dan that I would have preferred a closer match colour in the door and that I would like a hotline number for the heater air conditioner . Their booklet information does not make it easy to follow .. I also think a further investigation to a quieter system would be beneficial. This unit is very efficient but loud.
I have enjoyed this room tremendously and would recommend it to friends and family

Thank you for kind and honest review! We enjoyed creating this space with you and are so happy to hear how much you are enjoying it. We also appreciate the feedback about the heating and cooling unit so we can share this information with future customers!

Robert
Robert

sunroom

519-966-7311
Windsor

The booking agent and workmen were very courteous and professional. My wife and I like the job.

Thank you for your review! We hope you are enjoying your sunroom, even in these cold winter days ;)

Cwick
Cwick
1 review Kingsville, ON

Windows and siding

519-966-7311
Windsor

Diamond was great to work with. The installers were friendly and great guys to have working on our home. They completed the job well and in a timely matter. We would definitely have them work for us again.

Thank you so much for your review! We loved this project and the bold choice to go red looks fabulous!

Alex
Alex
1 review Amherstburg, ON

Roof, Soffits, Fascia, Eaves

The overall look of the house is greatly improved with the new roof, eaves, soffits and fascia. I am very happy with being able to have a payment plan, which for such a great and necessary expense is rare to find in the industry.

Thanks you Alex! It was a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled you are happy with your renovation project!

Private User reviews Amherstburg, ON

Roof Capping

I wanted to share how I appreciate the honesty that Rod provided in telling me exactly what I needed. Not a new roof as other companies tried to sell me, but just the replacement of the roof capping. The job was also well done. I am very happy that I went with Diamond Home Improvement for my roof.

Thank you so much for the review! Here at Diamond we believe in putting our customers first and giving every estimate with integrity and honesty-- we too are happy to have you as a customer!

Sun Room Improvemnt in Windsor
Sun Room Improvemnt in Windsor

Our Sun Room

We wanted to modernize our sun room. Rodney gave us some great idea's which really improved our sun room. The workmanship was excellent and the crew was friendly and professional. It is now so much more enjoyable to sit out in our sun room with a nicer view. The improved windows & door really brought out the room nicely. Thank You Diamond. Michael & Z.

That's great to hear! I agree your new sunroom looks great. I know you will enjoy it for many years to come !
Cheers !
Rod

Mel in Windsor
Mel in Windsor

windows-sunroom and roof

After moving into our house on Riverside Drive East and contacting several contractors we went with Diamond. The workman ship and cleanup from doing our windows, sunroom and roof was beyond my expectations. I would strongly recommend Rod and his crew and will definitely have them return for future work. Doug on Riverside Drive.

Thanks Doug! Always a pleasure working with you. Take care.

Rod

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Windsor, ON

New front window and capping of door

Rod was very professional from the beginning. I first met him at the home builders show and knew right away that his skills and knowledge far surpassed his competitors. Pleased with outcome and plan on doing business with Diamond Home Improvement again.

Thank you! I think your new windows look great !!

Tony in Amherstburg
Tony in Amherstburg
1 review Amherstburg, ON

Roofing & Gutters

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with Diamond Home Improvement's roofing and gutter upgrades. The house looks great, the workers were prompt, friendly, expert, and conscientious. They took great care in cleaning up after themselves. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and relatives, or to use their services again.

Thank Tony! It was a pleasure working with you as well !!

More about Diamond Home Improvement Co

Diamond Home Improvement was established in 1983 by the Gillen Family. Perseverance, determination and hard work have made Diamond Home Improvement an industry leader in Windsor and Essex County. Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is evident throughout all levels of our organization. With Diamond, our customers are guaranteed a professional, courteous experience from their initial phone call to the completion of their project.

Our knowledgeable staff is ready to answer you calls and our 24 hour answering service ensures the level of customer care we offer at Diamond Home Improvement. The friendly sales staff is always prepared to provide you with innovative ideas for your project. They will spend the time with you to make your project what you envision. Our 100% customer satisfaction is what creates “customers for life”.

Our professional installation teams are what make your dreams into reality, offering only the highest quality in workmanship. Our entire team will supervise your project from start to finish.

Since 1983 we have been a leader in the roofing industry in Windsor and Essex County. Our trained sales staff will provide you with a detailed evaluation of your roof project in the comfort of your own home. Our professional installation teams will ensure your complete satisfaction from beginning to end. We are insurance claim specialists and can also provide you with the best warranties in the business. Our new lifetime warranty shingle will provide you with the last roof you will ever need!

We are the local authorized dealer for Lifestyle Sunrooms. Lifestyle is Canada’s largest sunroom manufacturer. The Oasis Series will allow you and your family to enjoy the outdoors from inside the comfort of your own home. We offer three different lines of sunrooms: The Oasis, The Oasis Plus and the Grand Oasis. We will custom design your sunroom, uniquely to fit your home. Our trained installers will guarantee your complete approval from start to finish. Open your imagination and create your own backyard oasis!

Diamond Home Improvement is also the authorized dealer for Lifestyle Windows. Lifestyle Windows have achieved the highest energy star rating available. We have a variety of styles and colors to compliment your home. Our friendly sales staff will provide a thorough evaluation and estimate for your new windows. Our factory-trained installers will ensure your new windows will provide you many years of warmth and comfort!