Diamond Home Improvement Co

Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses
Windsor ON
HomeStars  >  Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses in Detroit  >  Diamond Home Improvement Co

Reviews for Diamond Home Improvement Co

Roof Capping

I wanted to share how I appreciate the honesty that Rod provided in telling me exactly what I needed. Not a new roof as other companies tried to sell me, but just the replacement of the roof capping. The job was also well done. I am very happy that I went with Diamond Home Improvement for my roof.

Sun Room Improvemnt in Windsor
Sun Room Improvemnt in Windsor

Our Sun Room

We wanted to modernize our sun room. Rodney gave us some great idea's which really improved our sun room. The workmanship was excellent and the crew was friendly and professional. It is now so much more enjoyable to sit out in our sun room with a nicer view. The improved windows & door really brought out the room nicely. Thank You Diamond. Michael & Z.

That's great to hear! I agree your new sunroom looks great. I know you will enjoy it for many years to come !
Cheers !
Rod

Mel in Windsor
Mel in Windsor

windows-sunroom and roof

After moving into our house on Riverside Drive East and contacting several contractors we went with Diamond. The workman ship and cleanup from doing our windows, sunroom and roof was beyond my expectations. I would strongly recommend Rod and his crew and will definitely have them return for future work. Doug on Riverside Drive.

Thanks Doug! Always a pleasure working with you. Take care.

Rod

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Windsor, ON

New front window and capping of door

Rod was very professional from the beginning. I first met him at the home builders show and knew right away that his skills and knowledge far surpassed his competitors. Pleased with outcome and plan on doing business with Diamond Home Improvement again.

Thank you! I think your new windows look great !!

Tony in Amherstburg
Tony in Amherstburg

Roofing & Gutters

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with Diamond Home Improvement's roofing and gutter upgrades. The house looks great, the workers were prompt, friendly, expert, and conscientious. They took great care in cleaning up after themselves. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and relatives, or to use their services again.

Thank Tony! It was a pleasure working with you as well !!

Raymond Peladeau in Windsor
Raymond Peladeau in Windsor

Window Replacement

My wife and I are extremely happy with our experience with Diamond Home Improvement. Right from the start of the sales process with Dan Pare to the finalizing of the project with Rod the owner, we were treated just like part of the Diamond family. It was a major decision to replace all the windows at the same time, but the Diamond team of installation specialists treated our home and our experience like it was their own house. The finished product was even more gratifying than anticipated. Thank you to the entire Diamond Home Improvement team for the special treatment you afforded us. We are definitely going to be calling you to do any of our future endeavours.

Sue in Windsor
Sue in Windsor
2 reviews Windsor, ON

Window installation

We had our windows done from Dan and his team at Diamond. The 3 men that came were so amazing. They worked so well together and just knew what each person need d from the other without question. They took great care with my home and to not damage anything like floors, walls, even my picture frames. They were so kind and even funny at times. We had 10 bedroom windows, and two large living room windows installed. They had it all done, insulated, and cleaned up in 3 days. We love our new windows... and the price since other companies were almost double!!! And they have financing available which is great also with 6 months no payments, no interest!! Will definitely consider them for future needs. Thanks Diamond for excellent service!!!

Michael &.
Michael &.
1 review Amherstburg, ON

Complete roof shingling and skylight removal.

From the first meeting with Rod, my wife and I were impressed. His product knowledge and recommendations were outstanding. We were given 3 options of varying prices and Rod aided us in choosing the proper roof to fit our needs. We had 3 skylights removed and shingled over. The team arrived promptly on time each day. Even though removing and sealing the skylights was a messy job, tarps were provided for both the inside and outside of the house ensuring quick cleanup. The job was completed in great time. My yard was cleared of any debris and nails before the installation team left the sight both days. I would highly recommend Diamond Home Improvements to anyone looking for an honest company eager to help the homeowner achieve perfection.

Thank you for the great review. We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your new roof. Thanks again,
The Diamond Team !

Carrie P in Toronto
Carrie P in Toronto

Windows

We decided to have Diamond Home Improvements replace all of the windows in our home. Their prices where extremely reasonable. Their service was amazing, Dan was always available to answer the many questions we had.
The installation team was impeccable. I would recommend them to anyone. They where professional, punctual & hard working.
We couldn't be happier with the end result. We noticed a vast improvement not only in the windows themselves but in the air flow and quality inside of our home.
Thank you so much for a job well done.

Carrie P from LaSalle

Thank you Carrie ! We are thrilled to hear you love your new windows. We know you will enjoy them for many years to come.

LYNN A.
LYNN A.

Sunroom, 2nd floor deck, window, roofing

Rod and his team were extremely professional and explained what they were doing when we asked any questions. In our opinion they went above and beyond in all the work we had done. I know when I need more windows and a screen side door I'll be calling on Diamond. Thanks to Rod and his team.

Thanks for the great review Lynn! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Diamond Home Improvement

More about Diamond Home Improvement Co

Diamond Home Improvement was established in 1983 by the Gillen Family. Perseverance, determination and hard work have made Diamond Home Improvement an industry leader in Windsor and Essex County. Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is evident throughout all levels of our organization. With Diamond, our customers are guaranteed a professional, courteous experience from their initial phone call to the completion of their project.

Our knowledgeable staff is ready to answer you calls and our 24 hour answering service ensures the level of customer care we offer at Diamond Home Improvement. The friendly sales staff is always prepared to provide you with innovative ideas for your project. They will spend the time with you to make your project what you envision. Our 100% customer satisfaction is what creates “customers for life”.

Our professional installation teams are what make your dreams into reality, offering only the highest quality in workmanship. Our entire team will supervise your project from start to finish.

Since 1983 we have been a leader in the roofing industry in Windsor and Essex County. Our trained sales staff will provide you with a detailed evaluation of your roof project in the comfort of your own home. Our professional installation teams will ensure your complete satisfaction from beginning to end. We are insurance claim specialists and can also provide you with the best warranties in the business. Our new lifetime warranty shingle will provide you with the last roof you will ever need!

We are the local authorized dealer for Lifestyle Sunrooms. Lifestyle is Canada’s largest sunroom manufacturer. The Oasis Series will allow you and your family to enjoy the outdoors from inside the comfort of your own home. We offer three different lines of sunrooms: The Oasis, The Oasis Plus and the Grand Oasis. We will custom design your sunroom, uniquely to fit your home. Our trained installers will guarantee your complete approval from start to finish. Open your imagination and create your own backyard oasis!

Diamond Home Improvement is also the authorized dealer for Lifestyle Windows. Lifestyle Windows have achieved the highest energy star rating available. We have a variety of styles and colors to compliment your home. Our friendly sales staff will provide a thorough evaluation and estimate for your new windows. Our factory-trained installers will ensure your new windows will provide you many years of warmth and comfort!