Kelowna, BC location: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!! Definately buyer beware with this company. Each location is independently owned and and there isn't much recourse if you are unsatisfied. The owner at the Kelowna location does not handle conflict very well and becomes quite agitated and loses his cool when confronted with a dissatisfied customer. The biggest issue that i have is that when I raised my issue with the 'manager', he told told me he would speak to his boss and get back to me and he NEVER did! I had to keep calling. Very unprofessional. I have moved with the Kelowna location twice and I would NOT recommend them. The movers worked hard I will say that, but the whole outfit is pretty sketchy. I used this company to move ALL of my belongings (furniture and personal effects) to my new condo in town and then again when I moved two years later. The second time I moved all of my personal belongings and small furniture pieces myself and the mover only moved the larger furniture pieces.........it cost over $100 more than my first move. When I complained about the inconsistency, I was met with excuses and hostility. If there is a problem, be prepared for them to blame you.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Develop better organizational and communication skills. Learn to handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Read reviews from others before deciding which company to hire.