Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Co

Moving & Storage
2800 Highway 97 North Kelowna BC
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Kelowna  >  Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Co

Review for Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Co

L.B. in New Westminster
L.B. in New Westminster
5 reviews Kelowna, BC

Move within Kelowna, BC - July 2012

Kelowna, BC location: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!! Definately buyer beware with this company. Each location is independently owned and and there isn't much recourse if you are unsatisfied. The owner at the Kelowna location does not handle conflict very well and becomes quite agitated and loses his cool when confronted with a dissatisfied customer. The biggest issue that i have is that when I raised my issue with the 'manager', he told told me he would speak to his boss and get back to me and he NEVER did! I had to keep calling. Very unprofessional. I have moved with the Kelowna location twice and I would NOT recommend them. The movers worked hard I will say that, but the whole outfit is pretty sketchy. I used this company to move ALL of my belongings (furniture and personal effects) to my new condo in town and then again when I moved two years later. The second time I moved all of my personal belongings and small furniture pieces myself and the mover only moved the larger furniture pieces.........it cost over $100 more than my first move. When I complained about the inconsistency, I was met with excuses and hostility. If there is a problem, be prepared for them to blame you.